BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Luzmariana R.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this so much I am a first time user of this brand and I love it.. It removes EVERYTHING even waterproof and it makes me skin feel so refreshed.
The packaging is good because you can see everything in it.I found it at a cheaper price at Walmart , but you could also find it at other drug store or even an ulta .
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
This stuff is unbelievably amazing, it really gets all my makeup off so easily with out scrubbing and is very gentle, best makeup Remover I have ever used and I would recommend it to anyone. It even gets off my stubborn mascara, this product blew my socks off
Ashleigh R.
Marietta, GA
To start, on a normal day I usually wear moisturizer, mascara, and do my my brows. I save the full-face makeup for special occasions, mostly because I enjoy my sleep.
That being said, this stuff removes mascara better than any product I have used. I usually put it on a cotton round, then hold it over my eye for a few seconds before wiping the mascara off. It works wonders - no more scrubbing at my eyes with makeup remover wipes, or a washcloth and hot water.
I don't feel that it does a great job at removing a full face of make up, without using a ton of cotton rounds, which ends up feeling wasteful to me. BUT, recently my husband and I traveled overseas and I wanted to bring this with me. I didn't want to bring the whole bottle, so I ended up pouring some into the only travel bottle I had, which was a spray bottle. Game FREAKING changer. I did a full face of make up two nights during our trip, and at the end of the night I sprayed the micellar water all over, let it sit for about 30 seconds and started wiping it off. I felt this worked much better than putting it on a cotton round and wiping it on my face. So, if you are unsatisfied with the way it takes off heavier makeup, run out and grab a travel spray bottle and try this.
Vanessa N.
Albuquerque, NM
I really enjoy this micellar water, but I do think it could take my makeup off better. It does it’s job, but can leave my skin feeling oily, especially the blue cap version of it. It doesn’t smell like much and it does leave my skin feeling refreshed but I still have to go over my face after with another type of cleansing water or wipe to finish getting all my makeup and mascara off. Kind of too much work for me.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I had seen ads for this product and others like it, but had no real desire to seek it out. However, I was shopping with my 18 year old niece a week or two ago and while in the skin care aisle, she pointed it out to me stating that she's been using it for over a month now and loves it. So, of course I had to try it out for myself. I bought it at Target for $6.99. Well, I have to say that I'm totally in love with this!! It really does live up to it's claims! It is in no way irritating, harsh or scented. It is simple to use and very effective whether I'm washing off a full face of makeup in the evening or simply cleansing my face in the morning. My skin can be sensitive to some products, especially ones that aren't rinsed off. I wet a cotton pad, swipe gently over my skin and it easily removes my makeup, even mascara! When I use it to remove my mascara and eye makeup, I sort of just lay the moistened cotton pad on my closed eye for a few moments and it gently wipes it all away. The true test is after washing my face, applying my nighttime skin care products at bedtime. I wakeup with fresh, clean skin, as opposed to with some other cleansers, I'd wake up with residual mascara under my eyes. Not with this! This is a keeper for sure!!!
Ashley S.
Canton , MS
Is a great makeup remover if you don't like rinsing and want a fresh skin feeling. I do note that it only took 2-3 swipes for Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover to take my eye makeup completely off; which sells for about $3, only con is that you have to rinse. The Micellar water took 10+ swipes to take off my makeup and I had to let it sit on my eye a few seconds.
Cindy M.
I've converted to use micellar water as makeup remover. I typically don't have sensitive skin but some wipes are too harsh and make my skin break out. but this product is SO soothing even to the most sensitive parts of my face (eyelid area). does an amazing job removing all dirt, oils, and makeup on my face. will definitely recommend and repurchase!
Lindsey S.
I am obsessed with this product. I go through a bottle a month of this product. It is great at removing make up, I'm taking bold red lips, black eyeliner and mascara good. It is super gentle and is an an easy to use bottle. I even use this to cleanse my face sometimes and it is so refreshing! I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so!
Tori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE using micellar water. I always wash my face and follow up with a cotton round drenched in it. I find it really helps to clean my skin - especially when I'm too lazy to wash my face thoroughly and opt for a face wipe instead. This product works AND gives you so much bang for your buck.
Avery S.
Pleasant Shade, TN
I always use this product to get any excess makeup off my skin that will not come off. It is very effective and always gets the tough makeup off. It is affordable and is gentle enough for sensitive skin. The only thing i do not like is the residue it leaves behind, but i always wash my face after I use this product anyway, so this works fine for me.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Okay ladies I need helpūüėĆ I've seen this Pink cleansing water and also the Blue cleansing water. The problem is I have oily skin and I have no idea which is better for my usage. I don't understand the difference in both this bottles or unless I've mis read somewhere:/ so please ladies I'm gettting older and I'm taking care of my face skin and age ... yikes. Okay so which one ? Or is it neither what I'm looking for ?
Lysianne S.