BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sheilarenée J.
Bloomfield, CT
I've been looking for a makeup remover that isn't so harsh on my skin. This Micellar Cleansing Water by Garnier has been heaven sent! Love how with just a few swipes with a cotton ball, makeup comes right off and the after feel of my face is still smooth without a t tight feeling. I recommend this product for any makeup user.
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
An alcohol free micellar water?! WOOHOO!!!! This product is awesome! It's gentile on the skin and effective at the same time. All you do is squirt some on a cotton pad and swipe! It really does take all your makeup off! I rotate between this one and the waterproof version. I love that this came with a little mini bottle that I was able to travel with! Having this micellar made keeping my face clean at Coachella Music Festival a breeze!
SaintLee S.
I really enjoy this micelkar cleansing water so much! Garnier really outdid themselves with this product. I've seen other women have about it so whole at Ulta Beauty I picked up a travel size just to test it out. Now I'm running back for a regular sized one. There's no scent, it doesn't irritate my skin at all and it takes all my makeup off with no issue. I highly recommend it to others, it lives up to the hype!
Jennifer V.
Kinnelon, NJ
This product works well at removing makeup. You still need to cleanse or take more steps to remove fully, and I don't think it's the most effective at removing heavy eye makeup or waterproof products. My issue with micellar water is that it tends to sting my skin. I don't love using it on the sensitive skin around my eyes. These products start to cause dryness and sensitivity for me over time, so I have to use them sparingly. Someone less sensitive or with an oily complexion would love it.
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
Lauren F.
Sussex, NJ
I was incredibly skeptical when I got this but after the first time using it I was totally amazed. With just one dab of the product my eye make up was gone with no rubbing and scrubbing. After I cleanse my whole face with the micellar water, I cleanse my face with a makeup wipe, to my surprise there was no make up or grime left on my face. Perfect for every day use, morning and night time just to freshen up your face or help you clean up your eye make up to achieve that perfect winged liner.
Allyse w.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This stuff is amaIng. I have been using it for about a week and I already notice a difference in my face. It takes all my eye make up off in less than 30 seconds and there isn't any harsh rubbing that is needed. The price can be deceiving, but it last a lot longer than it looks. You can buy it at any local store, so it is super convenient. Go get it!
Kelsie C.
Payson, UT
This product is simply amazing. I bought about a month ago and I don't know how I have lived without it. It is so easy to use and I love that there is not a lot of rubbing involved. I normally have to scrub my face to get my makeup off. With this, I let it sit for a few seconds and wipe. Itso truly an amazing product. I would recommend this to anyone.
Iryna M.
Ive heard a lot about this micellar water from an american and european bloggers and decided to try it by myself. I love that it is fragrance free. Removes the makeup very good, leaves the skin hydrated. I tried to remove waterproof mascara and it worked just perfect! Totally recommend! Great price and long lasting
Amal N.
Fanar, Beirut
I've repurchased this cleansing water a couple of times. It's really great, takes all the makeup off (even long lasting liquid lipsticks) and doesn't irritate me or cause any redness to my sensible acne prone skin. The packaging is quite simple, I love that you can see through the bottle; that way it's easier to know how much product there's left. The only downside is that it doesn't take off waterproof mascara.Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.