BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jillian P.
BEST WAY TO REMOVE MAKEUP HANDS DOWN! This Micellar Water met all of my expectations! It removes all stubborn eye makeup effortlessly. It also does not burn if it gets in your eyes like other makeup removers. Very good for sensitive skin but great for all skin types. Definitely a MUST HAVE in my book.
Marisa L.
east lansing
I love this product. Seems kind of expensive at the retail price, but everytime I am at target I make every girl get it! It is so wonderful! I personally use the non-waterproof one because I use non-waterproof make up products and it works wonderful! If you use waterproof makeup for sure get the waterproof kind! Also, if you want to try it but not committed to the retail price, they make a travel size for $3 and you'll fall in love and want the bigger version. It has last me an entire year.
Jessica D.
Micellar water has been all over ads and beauty gurus blogs. I tried it. I liked how easily it removed my mascara and liquid eyeliner. It completely removed the mascara with just a few wipes. I typically have to scrub to fully remove it. The part I did not particularly care for was the residue. It leaves a very oily film on your face. So, I usually wash my face afterwards to remove it so I prevent getting pimples and such from the heavy oil residue. I like to follow it up with the Skin Active mattifying face wash they carry.
Esmeralda H.
Amazing I just love this Meister water makes my skin feel good after a long day of wearing makeup absolutely removes every single speck of makeup up and I don't have to constantly be reapplying over and over again like other products
Ieisha H.
SOUTHFIELD, MI
A makeup remover that actually removes eye makeup is forever a win in my book! I used to use wipes, but I'd wake up the next morning and still see residual mascara. Soooo annoying! But this stuff here gets it off and really cleans my face. I don't wake up super oily and my face FEELS clean, too.
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the micellar makeup remover for taking off my makeup. I felt that it irritated my eyes a little bit when the water got into my eyes. It would burn a little bit, so thats why I stopped using it. And I felt like it left an oily residue on my face which I didn't enjoy. But it removed makeup very easily.
Alaa H.
this micellar water is IFE!!!! i cant live without it it helps remove makeup and also cleanses the skin without irritating it at all! gentle and refreshing when u r too lazy to wash ur face.. affordable and easy to find.. i use it for cleaning my makeup brushes, false lashes, remove stains from cloth, clean my headphones, basically clean anything i think of! its much more than just a facial product ALL MY LOVE
Lindsay G.
Oshkosh , WI
Apparently I am the only person in the planet that hates this product. The whole point of a micelles water is to remove make up and refresh the skin. This product does neither. It doesn't remove makeup well even on water proof and it dries my skin out. Will not repurchase when the bottle is empty.
Ivy F.
This stuff is really hyped. It removes makeup and cleanses well. However it leaves a very sticky residue. In order to combat the residue I have to clean my face again afterwards with witch hazel. I expected a lot more from this product considering everyone loves it so much.
Katrina P.
I was pretty impressed with this product. I have tried a few Micellar Water products but none have yet to really keep my attention. This one works like a charm though. It leaves my face feeling so clean and refreshed! Super gentle and it completely does its job by removing makeup off my face hassle free!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.