BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Magan L.
Oceanside, CA
This is my favorite way to remove my makeup up. It's super gentle on the skin, even around the sensitive areas like the eyes it performs amazing. It's takes one application to remove the makeup and I recommend this for the first step to remove makeup surface!
Jasmine A.
Lakeland, FL
This product works very well with taking your makeup off. Although it won’t remove every last bit of it it does help taking off most of it. It’s not harsh on the face and it doesn’t really have a smell to it so it’s not going to bother any sensitive noses. One thing though is that it goes away quickly so I’m always restocking
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
I absolutely love this product! It takes off makeup with such ease even waterproof mascara. It’s so gentle on my face. It leaves my face feeling wonderful. I use it even after I have washed my face and I’m amazed the left over residue that was my face. It’s such an affordable product.
Rose Emily W.
Greenfield , MA
Wow! I had never tried micellar water at all. I had no idea what to expect. I received this free for testing purposes from Influenster, so I can't comment on price. But besides it being a little oily, I loved it! I couldn't believe how fast it removed makeup! I usually use cleansing pads to remove makeup, but I'll probably use this from now on!
Kristen B.
Nottingham, NH
I was really hesitant to try this as I had been having skin/eye issues but figured why not. So far it's been great, has not bothered my eyes or skin and I love the tingly effect. Will continue to buy! I’ve tried both the regular and now oily as my skin has changed and it’s amazing how well it cleans your skin! Even after using face wash i use this and it still take more residue off!
Tasha W.
I love this stuff! It's so easy to use and feels like water. I don't get a sticky feeling after using this to clean my face and it also leaves my face feeling refreshed, not tight or anything like that. I love that it doesn't hurt my eyes and takes all of my makeup off no problem. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great makeup remover or face cleaner.
Samantha H.
Spokane , WA
After seeing reviews pop-up on social media I decided to give this a try to remove makeup; It is a life saver and miracle! It’s not harsh on the skin, has zero smell to it, easily accessible and fairly priced. It removes even the toughest mascara and helps to remove almost all of my makeup before I go on to wash my face!
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
Okay I love this stuff and can't live without it. This is the only thing I will trust to fully remove my makeup without going in with a facial cleanser afterwards. It doesn't leave a sticky film like makeup wipes. It's great for those that have more dry skin because it keeps you from having to lather facial cleansers on your face and cause more dryness! 10/10 would recommend
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
This is excellent! I used to use makeup wipes all the time but then I tried out micellar water on a cotton round and found it removed more makeup than my towelettes ever did! And these seems more gentle to the face and it doesn't break me out! I have very sensitive skin and removing makeup usually leaves my skin irritated with a nasty residue on my face. I usually always cleanse my face after removing makeup but with micellar water I don't always have to!
Sherisa S.
I use this pretty much every day when removing my makeup at the end of the day. It doesn't irritate my skin and removes all of my makeup completely, even waterproof mascara. It is important to be careful when cleansing eyes with this because it can burn a little if it does get in your eye. I also always wash my face after using this to prep for moisturizer so I don't have a problem with any type of film staying on my skin afterwards.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.