BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Christina R.
Milledgeville , GA
I was a little skeptical when all of these brands started coming out with micellar waters, but I really wanted to find something like BioDerma at a less expensive price tag. So, I decided to try this. I'm almost done with the bottle and I have to say, I like it. It's not bad. I don't really have much to compare it to, but it doesn't burn my eyes which is seriously a first for me, and it removes my makeup pretty well. So what more could I want?
Sarah D.
I had a horrible reaction to this on my eyes. It says it is for sensitive skin types and had previously used the Sephora micellar water to remove my makeup and cleanse without an issue but after one week using Garnier my eyes started to sting anytime I touched them and became red, inflamed, puffy and flaky, and right before a big wedding I was attending! It was so frustrating and I was very upset. Just replaced it with the Lancôme BiFacil Face and BiFacil Eyes, those will have much better reviews from me for sure.
Kleybell M.
Doral, FL
I believe that all people who have tried all this product should agree with me, and is that it is perfect to complement the daily routine of facial care, I like because it removes all the makeup of the face, although with the mask of eyelashes it is necessary to battle a Little to remove completely, so it is advisable to use a somewhat oily product. However, it is one of the best micellar waters I have ever tasted. You will not regret it.
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I really enjoy this micellar water. I had first tried the Simple water and when Garnier came out with one I decided to try it because of all the raving reviews. I think a little of this goes a long way! It's great for removing any extra/left over makeup. It's gentle and does the job! I recommend trying out the product :)
Monica S.
Milwaukee, WI
I began using this after years of taking off my makeup with makeup wipes and realizing how much money I was throwing away buying packs upon packs. This is an amazing product that takes off all traces off makeup without burning my eyes or leaving behind a nasty residue. I found it at Walmart for about $6 and it's going to last me so much longer than a pack of 30 wipes!
Sherry M.
Odessa, TX
I wasn't sure how to feel about this product when I first bought it but I'm on my third bottle now and I'm completely obsessed. I have really dry skin so in the mornings I don't really like wash my face because I find that no matter what kind of cleanser I use it dries me out. I find that using this on a cotton pad and just kind of wiping it over my face in the morning and then going in with serums and moisturizers gives my skin such a healthy glow. And it cleanses my skin without being too drying or stripping.
Mary D.
Memphis, TN
This has saved my life! Not only is it great to remove make up, but I also use it under my arms as well. Yes, I use this in my armpits! I am a runner and it doesn’t matter if I wear a shirt, tank or just a sports bra, I always get awful sweat rash in my armpits after. I started wiping under there with this after every run or workout and the little red rash dots as no more! It really saved me and has allowed me to wear tanks or sleeveless shirts without the fear of being judged for the rash under my arms.
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
I received a gift from a friend who went to Paris and brought back a miscellar water cleanser. I was so hooked but I was being so stingy because I didn’t know where to repurchase until Garnier came out with one! My prayers were answered. I always use this first to take off the first layer of make up and then I’ll go in with my origins cleanser or philosophy. My skin looks amazing and it is not drying at all. I have to go out on a limb and say it’s better than the French one I was so scared to run out of!
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
Leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and CLEAN! It is insanely gentle on the skin and doesn't leave a nasty residue like I have found other cleansing waters doing to my skin. The packaging is very sturdy and won't break when you drop it (yes ive dropped it many times) I have bought two of these to keep at both my house and my parents its so good!
Tesamae H.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have tried so many others micellar cleansing waters and they do not even compare! I simply put some on my towel every night and TADA! Makeup is off and I can rinse my face with some water and I love it! As you can tell I’m Almost out definitely need to go buy more!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.