BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Melaina S.
Reston, VA
This is my favorite micellar water that I’ve used. It’s great for removing makeup and for cleansing the skin. This one doesn’t feel greasy at all and it doesn’t burn my eyes either. I use it at night and throughout the day for periodic cleaning if needed and it does a great job at leaving my skin fresh and clean with no residue.
Victoria R.
This product works wonders! It takes off my makeup without stinging my eye and I love the fact that you don’t need to wash your face afterwards. Will definitely be purchasing again!
Meaghann S.
I think this micelles water is just average. I used this mostly in the morning for a quick cleanse. I usually use an oil cleaner so just using micellar water to take my make up off.
Carly S.
S Portland, ME
Less than impressed by this one. I didn't expect it to take off my waterproof eyeliner or mascara but at least expected it to remove more of my foundation and eyeshadow than it did.
Abby C.
Rogersville, TN
I really enjoy this product to cleanse my face after I am done removing my makeup. I also use this product to take off my eye makeup and it does not burn or irritated my eyes.
Darlyn K.
Linden, NJ
This does remove most of the makeup but I have to use a lot, and it stings my eyes. Bad to remove eyeliner, even if it’s not water proof. I’ve tried better micellar water products.
Corilynn W.
Ramsey, MN
I love this product! I love using it to remove make up at night AND to refresh my skin in the morning. It makes my skin feel clean and not stripped of its natural elements. Love it
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Works great! I like this as my step one in my cleansing routine before I get really into it to remove my makeup before an oil cleanser. Always make sure to wash this off - it is NOT a cleanser!
Mariah M.
North Platte, NE
This product is a little iffy for me. It works well at removing my face makeup, but my skin feels super dry after wards. It also makes my eyes and eye lids super red and irritated.
Lesley C.
Santa Ana, CA
I use it when I reamove my make up and it's really easy to remove it and I also use it with the wipes as well I usually break out with other products but this seems to work perfectly.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.