BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jessica Y.
Woodinville, WA
I have tried both this cleansing water and the blue waterproof one. Although this product isn’t meant for removing waterproof makeup it removes my waterproof mascara almost as easily as the other waterproof mascara removing cleanser. I will be purchasing both of these products in the future because they are very nice on my sensitive skin.
Lizz L.
Tulsa, OK
I have been hearing all about micellar water but wasn’t sure if it would be worth the hype. I really am glad I decided to give it a try. At first I thought the price was too much just for some cleansing water but when I compared to other brands and other products that did the same thing i realized the price was more affordable AND you got more product! I loved the way it softly cleaned my face especially my eye makeup. I usually wear a lot of dark and heavy colors around my eyes and this easily cleared it all away. It didn’t leave my face feeling burned or irritated like a lot of other cleansers have. I use this twice a day. Once in the morning and then once at night.
Jessica B.
I heard some many great things about this product on different social media sites, so I decided to give it a try. I went to Walmart about a month or two ago and purchased this. I love it so far! I’m not sure if it would be good for taking off heavy makeup, but I do know that it works great for taking off my simple, basic everyday makeup.
Chelsea F.
Philadelphia, PA
This does a great job at removing my makeup and does not sting or irritate my skin. It also does not dry out my skin after using it. I think it leaves a bit of a residue or sticky ness on my skin after I use it which I do not like, so I always wash my face with a cleanser after. Overall I do like it and will continue to use it.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster
Theresa F.
This makeup remover removes my makeup like no other! From waterproof makeup to washable makeup, nobody does it like Garnier. This is easy on sensitive skin but gets down into your pores to remove makeup!
*i received this product for free, all opinions are my own*
Courtney T.
Glendale, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product almost every day! It really does a great job at removing all my makeup, even my waterproof liquid eyeliner comes off with no issues. It's not oily or greasy, doesn't irritate my skin and there's no harsh rubbing! I'll continue to purchase this!
Dima A.
Washington, DC
My cousins use this and I borrow it whenever I sleep over. I've come to the conclusion that although this does remove makeup, I have to use SO MANY cotton pads to get almost all my makeup off, and that's after I've had to rub my face vigorously (which causes more unneeded damage). After I use the Micellar Cleansing Water, I still have to go in with another face wash to make sure all the makeup is off. Even after that, I still find myself breaking out because it couldn't get all my foundation and eye makeup off. I don't pile makeup on my face either, just the usual products, so I've never found myself reaching for this or dying to use it while at my cousins' houses.
KeKe J.
Dixons Mills, AL
This product is light weight on my kin an removes all my eye makeup (which is fantastic) it removes eyeliner an mascara an shadow. I had o light makeup tho, idk about heavy makeup. ( for makeup artists or people who just prefer it heavier. With highlight an like 4 shadows an concealer) buuut it took off my waterproof brow pomade so it should take off heavier makeup. hoot hoot 😼
Caitlin M.
St George, UT
I absolutely love Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water. I was already using it every day and I was ecstatic to get more types to try. I put it on a cleansing pad and wipe my face when I wake up and before I go to bed with it. It makes my face feel clean and refreshed. The price point is great and this is one product I can't really see myself stop using!
Gabrielle B.
This is a great product. Usually, when I use makeup remover, I have to also wash my face thoroughly with water afterwards to ensure that all my mascara has been removed. With this product, everything comes off effortlessly. Plus, there is no alcohol smell - it is essentially like water with a little bit of oil in it. Highly recommend!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.