BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lauren A.
Warwick
Love this product! Great for nights when I am too lazy to wash my face before bed. Fantastic at removing makeup and requires no rinse. Leaves your skin feeling very refreshed.
Tatianna F.
This is my all time favorite makeup remover. I can have tons of eye makeup on and put some of the micellar product onto a cotton pad and eye my eye. Literally one wipe takes most of the make up off. I totally recommend this product to all beauty gurus or beauty wearers. I am giving it 3 stars because for the price its a little bit of product. I personally feel like I run out of it quickly so I tend to buy it more. More product or a lesser price would be a great help. This is how much I currently have left. I just went and bought another bottle two weeks ago for when this runs out.
Kathy L.
I’m a truly not a fan. I bought this at CVS trying to switch it up from oil based makeup removers and even though the packaging looks like Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellaire Solution, do not be fooled. There is fine print on the of the bottle that says “Avoid getting in eyes” which seems pretty impossible for an eye makeup remover. Also whenever I do use this product, I wake up the next morning and my eyes are itchy and irritated.

100% would NOT recommend
Bianca R.
Costa Mesa, CA
I was reluctant when my friend recommended this product to me, however since trying it, I'll never go without it! It's even worked it's way into my everyday skincare routine. I love it because it really makes skin feel clean and refreshed. It does an amazing job at removing makeup, without making my skin oily, sticky or dried out. This is an absolute must have for skin care!
Emily G.
Kenmore, NY
There was so much hype around this product and how great it was, so when I finally found it in local grocery store, I was so excited! However, once I got it home, I found myself a little disappointed. The product claims to take off all makeup (face, eyes, and lips) without the need to rinse after. But I found that it actually burned my eyes if I didn't rinse it off right away! Maybe this just wasn't the product for me, would not buy again.
Liz M.
Spicewood , TX
I've really enjoyed my first bottle of Micellar Cleansing Water. I tried it on a whim after hearing such great things about it and I have no complaints. It certainly takes off the makeup I was aiming to take off, and I have less mascara on my pillows to prove it! It's decent price and is lasting me awhile. It has no residue, does not dry out my skin. Basically I feel great about using it almost every night. I think I found a new standard!
Christina D.
I wanted to love this...I really did. I have oily dehydrated skin and this was good to remove makeup, but definitely not to use alone. I had to wash my face with my cleanser afterwards because it felt...weird. As though my skin was coated with an invisible layer of something. I had closed comedones for days and it was a nightmare. I'm giving mine away and hopefully someone else can appreciate my loss.
Kelley S.
Warrenton, VA
I don't even bother washing my face unless I've used this product first to wipe my makeup off. This takes off every TRACE of makeup off of my skin without irritating it. It has no smell and is literally like water. Doesn't leave any kind of residue on your face and doesn't dry your face out either. Using this before washing your face with cleanser gives you a deeper clean, but you can also use this product alone without a cleanser afterwards. I have sensitive acne prone skin and using this had made my skin so much healthier because I'm getting a deeper clean. I've bought it like 5 times now and will continue to! I'm actually surprised this isn't more expensive.
Alyssa R.
Box Elder, SD
Omg this micellar water literally has me rejoicing lately. This is such a lifesaver. I typically use this in the morning and night with a cotton pad and it works very well in taking my makeup off. I don't know if I'm supposed to do this, but if I saturate my Makeup Eraser with this (instead of tap water), it is SO fast in taking my makeup off. I'm halfway through my bottle and I've only had it for a little over a month! Love this.
Nathalia C.
Glen Ridge, NJ
I received this product free to test but was not my first time using this product! I’m already addicted to this and can tell I can use everyday to remove makeup and to clean my face before/ after washing!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.