BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Krystal S.
Bakersfield
Purchased at: Target
I really loved using micellular water to take make up off at night. It left my skin feeling very clean and I didn't experience any breakouts which is always a plus!
Lisa R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Received the complimentary sample and honestly so glad I did. It has become part of my everyday routine, my skin isn’t left dry or oily, it leaves me feeling fresh!
Hanna N.
Emmitsburg
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is effective at taking makeup off and was less harsh on my skin than other brands. But it didn’t remove the same amount of oils and dirt than the other brands.
Malissa Q.
Salem,Or
Its good at taking makeup off but only used it once and that was it. Didn't see a point to keep on using or buying the bigger bottle instead of the travel size one.
Lynda P.
Whoops! Rated it under the blue cap. But really good stuff and it does work! I was really surprised at how well it worked. Gets rid of dark black mascara and eyeliner. We all l know How much we love those Smokey eyes
Julia B.
5710 wood duck court burke va
Purchased at: Amazon
YOU DONT HAVE TO WASH THIS MAKEUP REMOVER OFF!!!! I love that about it and when i get home sometimes i am too tired to wash my face so this is a perfect alternative
Jes² ⚜.
I really like these! They use the power of micellar water in a convenient wipe. I like to use regular micellar water at home, but I always use these on the go
sarah A.
iowa
Purchased at: Walmart
Hello, I use this product to control my acne ,and remove makeup , it works very well but must be left on and follow with facial moisturizer (optional). Good luck!:)
Amarantha F.
Hanceville, AL
I used this product at night mostly begore going to bed. I used it with my makeup removing wipes to help get my makeup off and it works wonders. My face felt fesh after using it.
Sarraiglam ❤.
Nice to clean face . It’s also amazing to use to remove makeup and liquid lipsticks . I love it . It’s not harsh on my skin and it didn’t break me out . I have pretty oily skin .
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.