BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Tatiana D.
Glendale, NY
I strongly feel that once you go with Micellar water, you will never want to try anything else. I still use wipes on occasion but this is my primary remover. Soak a makeup pad with this and place it on your eye for about 10 seconds. It's amazing how easy your mascara comes off and I wear a ton. I go over it just to make sure I get everything off my face. Does not leave your face dry at all. It leaves a bit of an oil residue but it feels fine. Try this if you have not already!
HILLARY K.
Plymouth, MN
I absolutely LOVE this product and have been using it for over a year, so I was tickled when I was picked for this Influenster box. It is one of those products that I continue to repurchase because I love it that much. I even have the travel size for my travels! It takes off my makeup and provides a great cleanse. I also like to put some of it into a mini spray bottle to refresh my skin throughout the day. LOVE this product!
Christy B.
Wilson
One of my all time favorite face wash. I love mascara but hate when I take it off and it looks as if I just got two black eyes. One thing I love about this is I can scrub my eyes all I want with no worries it will burn or irritate them. My skin is extra sensitive I use to use hot water then cold water for a skin routine but my face still felt dirty. This stuff is truly amazing. Highly recommend it, it also helps you can get it at your local drugstore and it is affordable. ☺
Carly C.
I honestly have no idea why everyone raves about micellar waters. Everyone on YouTube and in the blogger community was talking about how great this product was, so I decided to give it a try since I had never heard of micellar water before. It claims to take off your makeup (including waterproof makeup) without leaving your skin feel oily. It does not do this at all. I applied a VERY generous amount to a cotton pad and went to work trying to get my makeup off and it didn't budge. May be good if you have nothing on your face and are trying to clean (like a toner), but not good at all for removing makeup.
Lisa T.
Marietta, OH
I really like this product. It works well and doesn’t leave a film or leave your skin feeling stripped. It’s safe on eyes and it makes your face feel clean and removes makeup.
Raven J.
Jackson, MS
This is EVERYTHING! I have very oily skin; its ridiculous. I use this product almost everyday, not just to remove makeup, but to help remove some of the oil from my skin. I use this product first in my skin care routine. It removes the oil without drying my skin or doesn't add more oil like some products. Would definitely recommend to others.
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
This has been a game changer for removing my eye makeup! Before using this product I would use a bar soap, but it was never enough to wipe all of my eye makeup. This product works well and it is very gentle on my skin. I definitely recommend this product you will not regret it! Side note! Do not use cotton balls because the cotton balls absorb most of the product, use cotton pads!
Emma M.
White City, OR
I was really hopeful for this type of makeup remover. I purchased this at target, it was pretty expensive in my opinion for a makeup remover. The packaging is great, the purpose behind it sounded great as well, you can remove your makeup and not have to wash your face afterwards, but I don't like it! It takes me twice as long to remove my makeup, and I always end up having to use another product on tough to remove products like mascara and eyeliners. I will it purchase again.
Morgan C.
Weatherford, TX
I use this cleanser every night and absolutely love it. I took off a star because I recently discovered their matte version in the green bottle... which I could not find on here to review. But it is even better. This one is great but I love the look the matte version leaves my skin in. Somehow feels even cleaner.
Maddie L.
Owatonna
I LOVE this stuff! The micellar water removes ALL of my makeup. This product also doesn't have a smell or taste, which is amazing if you get it into your mouth also doesn't sting if you get it into your eye! I definitely recommend this product, its very affordable as well (around $6.00).Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.