BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jessica D.
Micellar water has been all over ads and beauty gurus blogs. I tried it. I liked how easily it removed my mascara and liquid eyeliner. It completely removed the mascara with just a few wipes. I typically have to scrub to fully remove it. The part I did not particularly care for was the residue. It leaves a very oily film on your face. So, I usually wash my face afterwards to remove it so I prevent getting pimples and such from the heavy oil residue. I like to follow it up with the Skin Active mattifying face wash they carry.
Ashleigh D.
I've re-purchased twice and will continue to do so. This is normally my second step in my skincare routine although the product can be used on its own. After I douse a cotton pad and wipe my face all makeup and dirt is gone. My face feels very clean and refreshed like a just had a spa day. It's a lovely product overall. I hope they come out with a serum or something similar so that dewy moisturized look can be sustained.
Sarah G.
Tennessee
SO AMAZING! I used to just take off my makeup with water and baby oil on a cotton ball until I decided to buy a makeup remover. I didn't want a remover that: has fragrance, that's comedogenic, that will leave my face feeling greasy (like baby oil) or stripped. This is the answer to my list! It takes off so much makeup that I didn't even know was there! Not buying any other makeup remover!!
Lauren W.
I saw so many youtubers talking about this micellar water that I just had to try it out for myself and I was not disappointed! It takes off my makeup SO WELL. I use two oval cotton pads and it takes off my eyebrows, foundation, powders, eyeshadow, and mascara so well. It doesn’t sting your eyes either! It’s so gentle and works well on my sensitive/oily/acne prone skin. I even use it to cleanse my face when I’m not wearing makeup. It’s a must have for me and I would recommend it to anyone!
Afifa D.
My everything!! With this product my prayers have been answered!! I use this everyday, sometimes twice a day. It's very gentle and moisturizing to my skin. I always have a back up bottle. And excited to see the it comes in travel size now.
Ena H.
West Valley City, UT
Pros: If you use a cotton pad it removes most of your make up. It is very light weight and gentle on the skin. Con: Doesn't take everything off in one go. In order to get everything out of my pores, I always have to follow up with a cleanser. You should always follow up with a cleanser regardless, to ensure your skin is squeaky clean.  Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
I bought this product last month it changed my live because it works very good on my skin it is not just water it remove all my makep easly and cleen my skin from all the products it is really an amazing for my eyes makeup specialy for waterproof maskara and gel liner after cleen my face i feel my skin can breath good and it very healthy it keeps my skin fresh and cleen all the day I don’t have to use another cleanser with it ..it enough for my face now i can recommend this product 👌👌
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,130 reviews
Love this product! It does a great Job at removing all of my makeup even glitter which can be tough to remove. I like it because it doesn't leave my face feeling greesy and it dosent dry it out either as some other cleansing waters do! It's affordable and does the job great I highly recommend this stuff..
Marisa L.
east lansing
I love this product. Seems kind of expensive at the retail price, but everytime I am at target I make every girl get it! It is so wonderful! I personally use the non-waterproof one because I use non-waterproof make up products and it works wonderful! If you use waterproof makeup for sure get the waterproof kind! Also, if you want to try it but not committed to the retail price, they make a travel size for $3 and you'll fall in love and want the bigger version. It has last me an entire year.
Esmeralda H.
Amazing I just love this Meister water makes my skin feel good after a long day of wearing makeup absolutely removes every single speck of makeup up and I don't have to constantly be reapplying over and over again like other products
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.