BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
theglammtalk g.
Ok so when I decided to try this I was a bit skeptical because I thought that everyone was hyping this up and that it was just glorified water. That however is not the case. This removes ALL makeup. I usually start off with makeup remover wipes and then the micellar water on a cotton pad. When I think that I have removed all my makeup with the makeup remover wipe, I go in with the cotton pad and it still comes out with makeup! Plus it doesn't leave an oily residue like other micellar water. It also works great when you're on a hurry but still want to clean your face even though you don't have any makeup on.
Brianna A.
Very gentle on the skin. One whip gets almost all makeup from my eye. Does not burn or irritate eyes. There is a good amount in the bottle, you dont run out quick.
Jamie A.
Columbus, OH
I have used all three types that Garnier makes. The blue one for waterproof makeup, and the green one for oily skin are my favorites. I use this to remove my makeup before I wash my face. I squirt the liquid onto a makeup wipe (I use Meijer brand ones) and it wipes away EVERYTHING. I do have to soak my lashes for a few seconds to remove mascara, but it works. Doesn't irritate my skin or eyes. I always wash this off, however my dry skin friends who wear little to no makeup use this alone for nighttime cleansing and love it.
Suzane C.
Bel Air, MD
I`m from Brazil and currently living in USA. So, when I first came here years ago, I had some troubles with my skin what started to look very dry. A friend of mine recommended the Garnier Micellar Water and the results were instant. Since of that I`ve using the product at least twice a day, it really helped my skin got better and still working.
Also the micellar water is very good for remove make up, even the waterproof products get off with no problem. I`d highly recommend this product to everyone, especially who has a very dry skin and also a oil skin. Yes! it is good for both of them!
Aissha A.
I recently bought this after i saw so many amazing reviews on it. I must say its a must have product and just one wipe can take most of your eye makeup off. I just one cotton pad for both eyes, use switch sides and it cleans out perfectly well. I will definitely repurchase it and I have already recommended it to so many of my friends.
Alexa P.
This is one of my favorite makeup removers, and I prefer to use this over actual makeup remover wipes. It's great for people who have sensitive skin, or are trying to remove eye makeup off and you have contacts (I do and I find that this product doesn't irritate my eyes or gives me problems with my contacts). I find that even the regular micellar water does a great job of taking off longwear and waterproof makeup as well
Natasha K.
Jackson, MS
I don't know what I was struggling with before I started using Garnier SkinActive Micellar water but it's literally the only makeup remover you'll ever need. I usually pick the sensitive formula but even the regular formula is super gentle but will pick up any stray makeup that may be left on your face. It's essential for keeping your skin the clearest!!! #free #voxbox #garnier #micellarwater #beauty #clearskin
♡Hope ♡.
What I liked about this product? This makeup remover works wonders. It doesn’t irritate the skin at all, and it takes off the makeup flawlessly. My all time favorite

What I didn’t like about this product/ something I would change: nothing

Would I recommended? Yes
Veronica F.
Jackson, NJ
I've been testing this out for a while and I think it's safe to say I love it! I picked it up on a whim at Dollar General, so you know it's inexpensive. I don't tend to wear heavy makeup, I don't wear foundation, but I usually wear a lot of eye makeup and I wear a lot of liquid lipsticks. This removes EVERYTHING! And it's so gentle. I use this at the end of the night followed by my regular foaming cleanser, but I also use it in the morning to wash my face as well! I don't use a foaming cleanser on face in the morning because it would dry out my skin but this works perfectly. I love this product!
Bryanna V.
The first time I heard about this product was on Ipsy. I decided to give it a try since I noticed I was rubbing my face and eyes too hard with soap and water or using make up removing cloths/wipes that claimed to be quick, easy and gentle. I just poured a smaller amount on to a circular cotton pad and gently passed over my eyes and my make up was removed without tugging or rubbing roughly. If I have a full face of make up on, I use three cotton pads. It's also great in the summer as a refresher when sweating. It helps clear up any sweat and dirt on your face even when you're not wearing makeup
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.