BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Laura F.
New Albany , IN
Ok so I've heard great things about this stuff and was super excited to receive my box! That being said it was worth the hype we'll sort of. I did like the packaging and the product worked great for the most part-here's the but-BUT if you use a setting spray or have cake faced makeup for a big night out it's going to require some elbow grease to remove makeup with this product alone. My advice pre rinse face and use this water to follow up on to remove any trace makeup left behind by your first rinse. I will add that this water has improved tone and texture of my skin and my complexion looks a little more even so that's a big plus! Would recommend just don't expect miracles when removing heavy makeup or water proof products.
Suki R.
CHICAGO, IL
When I first saw this my Walgreens it was $9 and I was skeptical so I went and bought the usual makeup wipes idea for about $3/4.
Then one day it was on sale buy one get one half off and I had a coupon so I figured why not and I bought it. Now let me tell you I'm never going back to my wipes because yes this cost more than my whites typically would but it works so well and in the long run is worth the money because I was buying wipes every week but this is lasting me to 3 weeks. (I am learning. So often times I do my makeup for times a day just to test out new looks) .
It takes off the most stubborn makeup and makes my skin feel really nice and clean.
Jean P.
I have used different types and brands of Micellar Water for years (some included Bioderma normal, sensitive, lotion, etc.) and honestly, I cannot tell the difference between the brands when taking off my makeup.  It's always so therapeutic to see how much makeup or pollution comes off when I use it.   Why pay the premium for an imported French product when I can pop into CVS and grab this for half the price?  I highly recommend this product! I will take off one star, and this is for *all* micellar waters including waterproof micellar, because on days I use heavy duty eyeliner and waterproof mascara, and the micellar water cannot take it off 100%.   Also, I like to always double cleanse so I will always wash my face with a soap based cleanser after.  GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 WaterproofGarnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Lauren A.
No need for a long review for this one. Anyone who has tried it knows that this stuff is the game changer. It’s what opened the door to the whole micellar cleansing game in general. Well, it did for me at least. It’s become a staple in my collection, because nothing else really gets my eye makeup off like this stuff. It is the best micellar water out there I think
Brittany b.
Avondale , AZ
I’ve been using this for a couple months. Really great product. I take a cotton pad and put a small amount on it and really go for my mascara and eyebrows. This product gently removes all the hard to get off makeup and I love it. Not greasy, my face still feels clean after using. However, I still wash my face after using because I have acne prone skin, but you don’t have to.
Pei J.
I have been using this product for 6 months. Within several weeks of starting it my cystic acne cleared away almost entirely. I believe the fact that this stuff cleans skin without stripping it is the reason my acne improved. I barely ever need cleansers anymore. I have noticed that my eye makeup doesn’t always go away using this but all in all I’m very satisfied.
Lauren V.
Scottsburg, IN
I received a sample of this product through Influenster. I did find myself pleasantly surprised with this item. I'm normally the type of person to buy more expensive skin care products, so I wasn't expecting much from a cheaper product. I can't comment to the quality of the ingredients, but I can say that it does what it says: removed make up without leaving an oily feeling behind. I will not repurchase because Garnier test on animals, but that's a personal thing. If it wasn't or that last fact, I would probably recommend it to people who can't afford mid-range-priced skincare, although Yes To brand is cheap also and their micellar water is better. When I run out, I will buy a slightly more expensive micellar water.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
This was the first micellar water I ever tried and I was super excited because I figured it would be gentle and make makeup removal easier. Unfortunately, that just wasn't the case for me. It took off some of my waterproof makeup but didn't even touch most of it. If you barely wear any makeup this would probably be great for you but it just doesn't work for me.
Lia D.
Overland Park , KS
I usually use neutrogena makeup remover wipes to take off my makeup so I was excited to be able to try a more affordable alternative. I used a cotton round and small squirt of the water. While it lived up to its claim of removing makeup and refreshing the skin, I wasn’t overly impressed. The bottle says that rinsing isn’t necessary but I felt like a filmy, sticky residue was left on my face and ended up rinsing anyways. Overall an okay product but not something I would make a switch to.

I received this product free for testing purposes.
Michelle R.
Hialeah, FL
I used this product for the first time this week i used it as a make up remover it does not leave your face oil instead it is like a water gentle fragrance free pleasant I thought it removed all my make up but upon using a makeup wipe afterward I realized there was still a bit of eye makeup left. I will continue using this product because it is cost effective and is a bang for the buck
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.