BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Ranee s.
MEDFORD, OR
I bought the smaller bottle of this to test out recently. I put some on a cotton ball and wiped off half of my face make up. It took off all of my super long lasting make up in one wipe! I am in love!
Sierra L.
Tarawa Ter, NC
This works wonderful!! It even took my 24 hour lipstick off with one swipe! LOVING THIS SO MUCH! I loved how it didn’t need to be washed off either. I will definitely be buying these in the future!
Abby B.
Kenner, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This micellar water is some of the best I’ve ever used: it takes off all your makeup and leaves your face feeling moisturized instead of dry. The price is great and the cleaner is some of the best!
Seneka S.
Titusville
This product is a holy grail product! It gets off all of my makeup that I’ve worn (including waterproof mascara!). I have sensitive eyes and it didn’t hurt mine at all! Definitely need to try this!
Casey H.
Saint Louis, MO
GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof removes all makeup fast and easy. Extremely gentle on skin and leaves face feeling clean and refreshed. Great product at a great price.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Purchased at: Target
I’m a big fan of this micellar cleansing water. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. This brand is easy to find and has attractive packaging as well as an attractive price point. I will purchase again.
Hannah G.
i like this remover because it doesn't leave an oily residue, it comes in a big bottle, affordable and removes waterproof makeup as well. I will be buying this again.
Jaclyn  J.
Mobile, AL
I'm the worst about taking off my makeup (mainly mascara) at night. But this cleanser makes it too easy. I just throw it on a flat cotton pad and I'm done in under a minute. I've noticed my skin is more clear now too! andd it removes waterproof mascara with ease as well!
Ivy S.
Franklin, TN
This product is so awesome! Usually I use a makeup remover wipe to take off the majority of my makeup, then I go in with a cotton pad and some of this Micellar Water to remove the last little bits!
Christina g.
I love this product! I didn't think I would find anything that didn't irritate my sensitive eyes but this was perfect :) it took my makeup beautifully. I would absolutely recommend this to a friend
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.