BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Keila R.
Ocala,Florida
5 out of 5 stars submitted by  Alyssa — 22 months ago I have sensitive, dehydrated skin. I never ever put an oil on it without suffering consequences, so oil cleansers are out of the question for me. This cleanses my face so well; it removes every bit of makeup. It doesn't burn the eyes and feels very refreshing. I have noticed an improvement in my skin since beginning to use this product two weeks ago. Not saying it's a miracle product or anything like that, just that my skin gets along GREAT with this product.
Estella H.
Use this everyday before washing my face, cleans the makeup off my skin without any irritation.
Takes off my makeup hella quick, without any rubbing, doesn’t even burn my sensitive eyes.

Have purchased multiple times and will repurchase.
stephanie l.
This is so great like omggg this gently removes makeup and cleans your dace at the same time ia so great you guys should buy this if you wear makeup often this turly helps alot👍👍
cheyenne a.
not happy with this product. the packaging is very very basic. it didn't meet my expectations at all. hard to even find at the store. very gentle on the face but it feels just like water
Kaitlin H.
Cortland, OH
I do like this stuff, it feels so gentle on the skin and it's super affordable which is always a quality to enjoy. My only problem with this is I do seem to have a harder time getting my mascara and eyeliner off which is what I was hoping it would be good at since that's the most difficult thing to remove. I haven't tried the other one with the blue cap though, so I might have better luck with that one. Other than that all around this is a good product and I would recommend this to others.
Rachel L.
This product allows for a very refreshing removal of your makeup at the end of the night. It's a nice change up from the typical cleansing oils, and removes makeup much better than any standard makeup removal wipe. Garnier has two versions of this micellar water: this one (the original) and one for waterproof makeup (the one with the blue top). Believe it or not, I like this one much better. It cleanses the skin and removes makeup without a greasy feeling on the skin. The only reason why I gave this 4/5 stars is because you still need to go in with a cleanser to properly remove every particle of dirt and makeup from the skin.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
This is the best product to use after a long day of using makeup. You just get any wipes and pour some of this and remove your mask for the day lol and it removed everything, although I prefer not to remove my eye makeup with it because I feel it's a little too rough. But other than that it's good it removed stubborn matte foundation, matte lipsticks and the bottle will last you a couple of weeks!
Kaylee H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Purchased at: Target
I LIVE for this product! Whether I just need a tiny amount to get rid of eyeshadow glitter “fallout”, or a whole cotton ball’s worth of it, it always does the job! Would highly recommend, even for those with sensitive skin. Works incredibly well and is very gentle.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Clermont, FL
Me encanta este producto tanto! No tiene alcohol, sin perfume y sin aceite (viene en otro tipo de aceite para el maquillaje resistente al agua, aunque). Esto se deshace de todo mi maquillaje. Está bien contra la máscara resistente al agua, pero es un poco difícil. Yo sugiero conseguir un disco de algodón y absorbiendo la máscara de uno o dos minutos para descomponer el producto. Mi cara se siente muy aliviado y se limpia después de su uso. Se obtiene 13,5 fl oz / 400 ml de producto y que es mucho para el precio del dólar 6-7. Ahora voy a sugerir esto a todo mi amigo y familia, me encanta esto!
Kelsie C.
Odessa, TX
I purchased this as a recommendation from a friend in a makeup group. I was briefly taking some medication some months ago which caused my skin to be really dry so I use this as a morning cleanser so my skin would not dry out. I did find that it works well and it is also great to use after your makeup remover to ensure that everything is gone.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.