BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Marian P.
EL Paso, TX
I brought this to see what all the hype was about and I was not let down. This really is an amazing makeup remover. It takes off all of my face makeup so quick and easy. I only have to put in more work with some of my eye makeup. It's outrageously gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate my eyes. This leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed at the end of the day. One of my favorite things about this product is that it doesn't dry out my skin like other makeup remover do on occasion. My favorite was to use it is to take off all the stubborn make up that makeup wipes just don't get or leave behind.
Keila R.
Ocala,Florida
5 out of 5 stars submitted by  Alyssa — 22 months ago I have sensitive, dehydrated skin. I never ever put an oil on it without suffering consequences, so oil cleansers are out of the question for me. This cleanses my face so well; it removes every bit of makeup. It doesn't burn the eyes and feels very refreshing. I have noticed an improvement in my skin since beginning to use this product two weeks ago. Not saying it's a miracle product or anything like that, just that my skin gets along GREAT with this product.
Sasha K.
When it comes to skincare, I'm definitely someone who sticks with the basics but likes to branch out every now and then to try new products out. I received the Garnier Micellar Water as a sample to test out (full size) and completely fell in love! Not only does this product remove all makeup (even waterproof), it provides my skin with a beautiful, clean, and refreshing feeling. I love using this right before cleansing my skin and have noticed a HUGE difference in the way my skin looks and feels. I always used a cleanser to perform both steps of removing my makeup AND cleansing but once trying this product out, I am a firm believer that this product is a MUST HAVE in my daily skincare routine. I like to use this both morning and night to remove any excess oil and/or remove any makeup I had wore during the day & also love that it does not burn the eye area like other makeup removing products have done in the past. It does take a couple motions (as well as laying the cotton round pad on your eyes for a few seconds) to remove the mascara & eyeliner products but in the end, definitely removes all of the product. Also, the consistency is truly like water. It's very thin and feels absolutely refreshing placed both on the skin and after being removed off. Most makeup removers have an "oil like" consistency that feels heavy and thick but this one products a nice "water" feel as if you are only using water. Overall, I'd say that this is truly a wonderful product and am a buyer for life. In fact, it's definitely become an amazing product staple that I cannot live without. Definitely recommend this product for anyone curious in trying out the new micellar water trend as it's absolutely worth the hype!
stephanie l.
This is so great like omggg this gently removes makeup and cleans your dace at the same time ia so great you guys should buy this if you wear makeup often this turly helps alot👍👍
Estella H.
Use this everyday before washing my face, cleans the makeup off my skin without any irritation.
Takes off my makeup hella quick, without any rubbing, doesn’t even burn my sensitive eyes.

Have purchased multiple times and will repurchase.
Kaitlin H.
Cortland, OH
I do like this stuff, it feels so gentle on the skin and it's super affordable which is always a quality to enjoy. My only problem with this is I do seem to have a harder time getting my mascara and eyeliner off which is what I was hoping it would be good at since that's the most difficult thing to remove. I haven't tried the other one with the blue cap though, so I might have better luck with that one. Other than that all around this is a good product and I would recommend this to others.
cheyenne a.
not happy with this product. the packaging is very very basic. it didn't meet my expectations at all. hard to even find at the store. very gentle on the face but it feels just like water
Rachel L.
This product allows for a very refreshing removal of your makeup at the end of the night. It's a nice change up from the typical cleansing oils, and removes makeup much better than any standard makeup removal wipe. Garnier has two versions of this micellar water: this one (the original) and one for waterproof makeup (the one with the blue top). Believe it or not, I like this one much better. It cleanses the skin and removes makeup without a greasy feeling on the skin. The only reason why I gave this 4/5 stars is because you still need to go in with a cleanser to properly remove every particle of dirt and makeup from the skin.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
This is the best product to use after a long day of using makeup. You just get any wipes and pour some of this and remove your mask for the day lol and it removed everything, although I prefer not to remove my eye makeup with it because I feel it's a little too rough. But other than that it's good it removed stubborn matte foundation, matte lipsticks and the bottle will last you a couple of weeks!
dana b.
Montclair, CA
I love so much this micellar water Remove the make up in the gentle way possible I am at the 4-5 the bottle and I will not go back to any other on Is amazing I got mine from CVS they have all the time very good sales Plus check online or in Sunday paper for coupons I had a 3$ off 1 coupon plus they had a sale buy 1 get 1 half I was so happy when I found such a good deal For sure I will rebuy it and I recommend Is an amazing product with an amazing price
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.