BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Karen V.
Arleta, CA
I love it! It leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh after a long day of being in a stuffy office. I will continue to use this product. Overall a great product!
Ellen T.
Purchased at: Target
Great product! Leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed after a long day of wearing makeup. Takes a few wipes to get everything off, but my face feels great afterwards..
Katie J.
Montgomery, IL
i like this product because it gets all ky makeup off without completely drying my face out. im almost half way done with my first bottle and i will repurchase it.
Amana N.
Kissimmee, FL
I recently bought it, and I already love it. The skin looks refreshed and soft and is essential for your daily routine. Now it will be an indispensable one for me.
Brittany S.
All I can say is this product changed my skin! Amazing! Has helped my cystic acne as well! Exceeded my expectations. Small price to pay for just a quality product!
Abby S.
Sweet home , OR
Really great at removing make up! Great on my sensitive skin! Clean! Removed mascara with ease! Would recommend to family and friends! Will be a part of my make up regimen from now on! Absolutely loved this product
Jillian
I use this daily to take off my make up, works very well but waterproof mascara can be tricky (the waterproof formula works great for this though!). I don’t like the residue it leaves so I always wash my face after
Taylor L.
Good to use after a day of longwear make up, it really helps after I’ve used a setting spray and want to get it all off at the end of the day. Clean packaging too.
Grisel M.
Aurora, IL
It’s super great at removing any tough makeup you have on and it is very effective it definitely met my expectations and it is very gentle to the skin since mine is sensitive
Maddie B.
Nashville, TN
I love it. It's perfect and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. They normally last me about 4 months which is a huge improvement from the wipes I was using before.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.