BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Shari R.
Orlando, FL
I am obsessed with makeup removing wipes and have a ton. I thought about purchasing this one but it is a bit out of my price range. Well, I went into my local Walgreens a while back and there was a sale going on, on Garnier products. I wasn't going to get this but the Sales Associate, who is super knowledgeable about these kinds of products convinced me. I'm glad I did! I use this in combination with make up wipes. Removing makeup and oil is easy peasy! Plus it doesn't leave behind residue after use. I can't stand when products don't do a thorough job.
Carolina A.
Henderson, NV
I hopped on the bandwagon and had to give this a try for myself, and i must say im not disappointed. It did a wonderful job taking my makeup off; i dont wear foundation, but i still cleaned my face with it and the cotton pad had dirt on it! that goes to show how dirty your face can really be and how well this micellar water got all the dirt stuck in my pores! My face feels refreshed and soft now. even though it did leave it a bit dry,thats just how my skin is! its nothing compared to how other products leave your face dry! I recommend this !
Carissa P.
San Bruno, CA
As much as I wanted to love this product, it didn't work out for me as much as I had wanted. A friend recommended it to me and I was already using the blue one. For some reason this one didn't take my eye makeup off as easily as the blue one so I will be going back to using the blue one from now on. It isn't a bad product though, but the blue one just worked out better for me personally.
Makenzie S.
Lansing, MI
At first I did not like this product. I used to use baby oil to take off my makeup so this product made me feel very dried out and not clean. However, after using it for awhile I ended up repurchasing it and I will continue to. It does get of a lot of my makeup and I do like the fact that I don't technically have to wash my face after using it if I'm in a rush, whereas I had no choice but to wash my face after using baby oil. It is also very gentle on my skin unlike some makeup removing wipes that slightly sting my skin and eyes.
Mariuh S.
Lowell, AR
I have repurchased the full size of this miracle water at least 4-5 times! I love this in the morning to clean the "sleep" off of my face. It's not even close to being harsh on your skin it stripping all of your healthy oils. (For my dry babes) If you, like me, want some easy cleaning, this is for you. (PS: I've used these in place of makeup wipes and they work like crazy!) One challenge: try using this on a cotton pad after you wash your face with your normal routine and see how much makeup and dirt you go to sleep with every night! 😳
Brandi S.
Reno
I purchase a small bottle of this product at Ulta, alas I did not find it adequate and I dont wear heavy makeup. It could not remove all my makeup despite several attempts with a 'rougher' cotton pad. I was attempting to find a liquid/cheaper alternative to my Neutrogena makeup remover in the blue package. I figured since I use the Garnier Skin active Clearly bright sunscreen to great success that this too would be a success. For those who wish to know the Micellar water did not break me out but I did not see much benefit to it.
Mindy B.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is a must have for me!!!! I use it as my cleanser when I'm on the go and need a quick refresh and at night after I remove the majority of my makeup. I'm always amazed at how thoroughly this micellar water removes dirt from the skin's surface!!!! Even after using an oil based cleansing balm, this stuff will pick up leftover dirt and makeup with no harsh rubbing required!!!!
Florentina D.
Beacon falls , CT
I enjoy this miscellar water alot my face feels nice and clean after doesn't feel oily at all very refreshed and cleans really good expect my waterproof eyeliner which takes a little more then one swipe I got mine at Walmart but it's great product for lazy night routine love mine ❤️
theglammtalk g.
Ok so when I decided to try this I was a bit skeptical because I thought that everyone was hyping this up and that it was just glorified water. That however is not the case. This removes ALL makeup. I usually start off with makeup remover wipes and then the micellar water on a cotton pad. When I think that I have removed all my makeup with the makeup remover wipe, I go in with the cotton pad and it still comes out with makeup! Plus it doesn't leave an oily residue like other micellar water. It also works great when you're on a hurry but still want to clean your face even though you don't have any makeup on.
Brianna A.
Very gentle on the skin. One whip gets almost all makeup from my eye. Does not burn or irritate eyes. There is a good amount in the bottle, you dont run out quick.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.