BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jeemini L.
Dallas
I was recommended this product by my sister, who claimed this completely changed her skin. My skin was never bad to begin with, but it had a feeling of roughness. Even after the first use of this product, my skin felt so much smoother the next morning as if the micellar water really took off all the excess dirt and buildup. I can't use makeup wipes anymore after using this! Also, this product is just a better bang for your buck as opposed to paying $5 or $6 for 30 makeup wipes.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Ok so I've used this about four maybe five times
It's not my every night facial cleanser but when I was up at my mom's and ended up staying the night I didn't have my cleanser so j used my sister's and it doesn't remove heavy makeup just light to no makeup and I used it all over my face even my eyes and it didn't irritate my eyes at all and I had to use more than I usually do on my personal cleanser but it does work it just takes a few minutes longer and it rinses clean no sticky feeling after wards so for those who don't wear heavy makeup to no Makeup at all this is ur facial cleanser
Rosie G.
Newnan, GA
This product works VERY well on my waterproof mascara. I like to go heavy on the mascara, which usually leaves me regretting it at the end of the day when I have to take my makeup off because even though I love the mascara I use, it's just so difficult and time-consuming to get off, but this micellar water gets it off within seconds, as well as all of the other makeup that I use (foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, powder) with ease. Highly recommend!
Cherra H.
Atlanta, GA
I was looking for a gentle cleanser for my face that wouldn't dry my skin out and decided to give this a try. I'm so glad I did. I love this products. After using it my skin feels clean but there's no drying at all. I usually use it twice a day (once in the morning and once at night) and can skip the moisturizer on many occasions. It's a generous bottle that lasts a long time and the price is great.
Alexis C.
W Portsmouth, OH
I LOVE this stuff! I do not typically wear a lot of makeup. On an average day I will only wear loose powder, lip balm, mascara, and eye shadow. I had read  review on the product by The College Prepster blog and this product caught my eye when I was at CVS grabbing some makeup wipes one day so I thought that I would try it out! I think I bought it for like $9 a bottle but it is well worth that! It takes off my makeup in a few seconds but the best part is that it doesn't require me to scrub my face, it doesn't have a strong sent, and it doesn't seem to leave a residue on my face. I would highly recommend this product!
Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
I've tried the Garnier Micellar Water from the drugstore when I was stuck and had run out of my usual brand of toning product. I found it to be very reasonably priced. It had a pleasant to non-existent odor-and was BEYOND gentle on my skin. I think now it may have seemed so gentle because it didn't do very much. Of course I have no way of really knowing if it balanced any PH in my skin- I only know that with a double cleanse( using a very gentle cleanser right after using the Garnier) there was PLENTY of makeup and crud of the day left behind. I was disappointed
Destiney M.
I love using this product so much!!! I suffer from really bad acne so I like to try out new things to help take care of my skin. When I used this for the first time I immediately saw changes in my skin. It made my skin feel smooth, hydrated, and refreshed. When you put in on it tickles a bit because of the bubbles. It's also great for removing makeup. I recommend this for anyone looking for a new cleanser that supports all skin types.
Tiffany S.
West Plains, MO
Absolutely love this product. It leaves my face feeling smooth and leaves behind no makeup. The best part is I don't have to scrub my face off to get off my make up!
Shari R.
Orlando, FL
I am obsessed with makeup removing wipes and have a ton. I thought about purchasing this one but it is a bit out of my price range. Well, I went into my local Walgreens a while back and there was a sale going on, on Garnier products. I wasn't going to get this but the Sales Associate, who is super knowledgeable about these kinds of products convinced me. I'm glad I did! I use this in combination with make up wipes. Removing makeup and oil is easy peasy! Plus it doesn't leave behind residue after use. I can't stand when products don't do a thorough job.
Carissa P.
San Bruno, CA
As much as I wanted to love this product, it didn't work out for me as much as I had wanted. A friend recommended it to me and I was already using the blue one. For some reason this one didn't take my eye makeup off as easily as the blue one so I will be going back to using the blue one from now on. It isn't a bad product though, but the blue one just worked out better for me personally.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.