BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Meghan F.
Union park, FL
Honestly I have been curious about micellar water for a while now because they are definitely the latest trend. I saw a travel size of this product at Target and thought "why not?" Now after using it for two weeks, this is DEFINITELY my number one choice for makeup remover at the end of the day. The water is honestly just water. There is no eye irritation (which is usually a problem for me) and I never have a trace of makeup left over. This product just makes me feel so clean and doesn't make me break out. Definitely one of my top purchases this year and can't wait to keep buying more in the future!
Katrina D.
Tempe, AZ
Purchased at: CVS
I always keep a big bottle of this stuff around. It's absolutely genius. Its my favorite micellar water and I use it daily, as it is wonderfully mild yet effective.
Yuval M.
I just love this product. I used to be 100% committed to makeup removing wipes until I encountered this micellar water and I never looked back probably 20 bottles of this stuff later. This basically just feels like water but it removes your makeup like a dream without leaving any residue or film. I use it in the place of a cleanser in the morning and religiously at night in order to remove all my makeup before going in with a cleanser. The only downside is I do notice that when my skin is drier, I prefer not to use this product without following up with my moisturizer right after. However, that has not stopped me from using it every single day. No breakouts, no irritation, no stinging. I love it.
Cassey K.
I have acne prone skin. I tried to use cleansing oil before to remove make up but my face will have acne after use cleasing oil.

So I started to use Garnier cleansing water and the acne has less breakout. This is gentle and yet remove all my face make up easily. I'm very particular to clean my face because of acne prone skin. I don't want the residual to cause pore blockage.

The only downside is would say this can't really remove my mascara thoroughly, I would have to get eye and lip makeup remover for that.

I will buy this product again.
Jazzmyne B.
This product is definitely a staple in my skincare routine! At times when I’m feeling lazy I use this product to cleanse the dirt from my skin and it is amazing! I always have some on hand.
PTY 869271Yulianny G.
This micellar water is multipurpose, ie it works as a make-up remover of eyes, lips and face, besides being able to make it tonic and refreshing water for the face, it is recommended for extremely sensitive skins since it contains nothing, it is only water, as Its name indicates it contains micelles, which are molecules that "eat" the impurities of the face, ie help not only with makeup but also with dust or residues of pollution and sweat, and are recommended for all skin types, Girls and boys of any age, especially for very sensitive skins that can not use products with many ingredients. I am delighting, it is a great bottle that ensures that it will reach you for 200 applications, the mouthpiece of the bottle is perfect to put it on a cotton and does not let out too much product and the application is very easy.
Alejandra O.
raleigh, NC
I was a little skeptical about trying this bc I just didn't think it would do a good job at taking off my makeup but I was wrong! My makeup wipes have been replaced by this! It does a great job at removing ur makeup and it's so gentle it never burns my skin or eyes like most makeup removing wipes did. It's also never broken me out which is something I'm very careful about because I have acne prone skin. I love that they have the mini bottle now so I can travel with it and just refill it when I need to. I also like using this when I do my makeup to correct any mistakes or clean up any eyeshadow fallout.
Melissa R.
Edinburg Texas
The best product ever!! I use it every single day at night to remove my make up! It doesn’t leave your face oily. It is effective and I already have repurchased this product, since I love it so much. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sarah P.
Vallejo, CA
This is the first time I've ever used micellar water. I bought this at Walmart for about $7. Since I love to be 100% honest in my reviews, I'll say that I didn't really notice much difference between using this and the makeup wipes I buy from Walmart. Yes, it was gentle on my skin and removed my eye makeup with maybe a swipe or two less than my wipes (or regular water) would have, but when all was said and done I felt a little silly for spending $7 on a bottle of water for my face. I do feel fancy though when I tell people I use micellar water on my face. I'm not sure yet if i will restock, ill wait until i finish the bottle and see if i notice any more benefits.
Desiree A.
I was super hesitant to buy this cleanser at first because my skin can be super sensitive and ive never really used Garnier products before but let me tell you, i am SO happy i went ahead and purchased this. Its the perfect makeup cleanser and does an awesome job at removing mascara and eyeliners that usually take some time to remove. It seems to have a oil in it that makes removing makeup super easy and doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or irritated. I totally recommend this stuff and its super affordable! I got mine from ulta but i know you can also get it at local drugs stores.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.