BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Emilen R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
Micellar water is amazing!! Is crazy how much dirt is left on our skin and we don’t realize it ! I love to use this after washing my face or when I get home late and don’t want to wash my face
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
This is extremely helpful for removing makeup. It makes my skin feel hydrated and refreshed and isn't harsh at all. Not to mention the price is incredible for how much you get!
Lisa w.
Panama City, FL
I absolutely love this stuff it does exactly what it's supposed to do removes your makeup cleanses and refreshes with no rinsing or harsh rubbing for your face lips and eyes. I have tried a lot of different makeup remover wipes and creams that I thought were pretty decent and I thought that I just wouldn't find a product that took off my mascara without having to rub hard or work at it. But the first time I tried this product I was so impressed it took my mascara off in no time. You just hold the cotton pad against your lashes for a couple seconds and once you start wiping it just comes off so easily and I've never had our product get it off like this does. One thing I would like to point out if you have sensitive eyes be careful on how much you put on your cotton pad because it will sting a little if you use too much but if you use the perfect amount you will have no problem.
Jessica D.
Boston, MA
This does a great job of removing your make up while still being gentle on the skin and eyes. The packaging is so nice and convenient. This product is great except I can’t get over the greasy feeling! Otherwise great product
Alexandra W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this stuff! Great for sensitive skin. I have combination skin and I use this every night to cleanse it before my moisturizer and I notice a difference immediately.
Katie E.
Gramercy , LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ahhhh! This is the first makeup remover/cleanser I have found that does not burn my skin! I am so excited to be able to try out this product because of Influenster!! 😍😍
Katelynn M.
Virden
I love this. It dissolves the most stubborn mankeup almost instantly, and unlike makeuo wipes, it actually removes everything. I'm talking squeaky clean skin every time
Catharina D.
Purchased at: Target
My first time using this product for my face. I have combination skin so finding products that work are sometimes difficult and I was very happy with the way it cleaned the surface of my skin.
Brittany M.
Oceanside, CA
Didn’t love this product. Didn’t hate it either. It’s great as a first step to washing your face and getting off the make up. I wouldn’t suggest it being your only step though. It’s not great at getting a lot of make up off.
Analise J.
I received this product from Influenster to test and I like how it doesn’t make my skin feel oily or greasy. It takes off makeup and cleanses my skin quickly and easily.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.