BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nuzat M.
Conyers , GA
This is literally my favorite. It works so well and removes all my makeup. All of it. So gentle and it doesn’t have a distinct smell which I like. Will buy this. So good.
Jessica C.
Lincoln, CA
I use this when my skin is super sensitive because it takes my makeup off really fast without tugging on my skin. It’s just as good as their blue micellar water and I would recommend this.
Carrissa C.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product was okay. It did the job but I wasn’t like amazed with it. For a drugstore product that’s affordable, it’s great. I would prefer this one over the waterproof one.
lydia o.
Merced, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this skin care product. Cleans my face after a long day & takes off all my stubborn makeup. Even my mascara and cleans my eye lashes. Works great!! Definitely recommend
Kelly B.
Downingtown, PA
This product is heaven sent. I used to use makeup wipes to take off eye makeup and they would burn because of my sensitive skin. I read online that Micellar water was great for eye makeup due to the oils absorbing oils. Every night, I squirt some on a makeup remover pad/cotton ball/even a paper towel if needed and wipe away. I can get a full face of makeup off quickly. My skin feels so refreshed after and it is glowing. I love using it in the morning too, just to wake my face up. Its super gentle, perfect for sensitive skin and a quick alternative to washing your face.
I have travel bottles of this that I bring on the go with a few makeup pads and it has come in handy so many times. Absolutely love this product. Will never go back to makeup remover wipes!
Merari M.
Watsonville , CA
I absolutely love this micellar water! It completely removes my makeup without leaving my skin feeling dry! It's super gentle on the skin! Leaves my skin feeling fresh! Its my go to and have been purchasing for the past year!
Sauany L.
Windermere, FL
This will remove ALL OF MY MAKEUP. Everything, including eye makeup. And it is so so gentle on your skin it feels like water and does not irritate it! I love it so much!
Anouk v.
New York
The easiest way to get all your make-up of your face without having a sticky face after! Easy to use in the morning to get rid of extra make-up residue on your face.
Sharon W.
Lumberton, MS
Purchased at: Target
I received a sample in a subscription box and fell in love with this product. I recently bought the full size! It really cleans my face completely without drying it out.
Emilen R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
Micellar water is amazing!! Is crazy how much dirt is left on our skin and we don’t realize it ! I love to use this after washing my face or when I get home late and don’t want to wash my face
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.