BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kelly L.
Greenville, NC
I think this micellar water is okay but not great. I think it take off face makeup alright but eye makeup is more difficult and requires more time with this product. I think if you have very little makeup on or just wanted to cleanse your face it would be fine but not for heavy makeup days and eye makeup. I like the blue bottle a lot more for taking off eye makeup and such!
Alvina R.
Sugar Land
The worst thing to do to the skin around your eyes is to tug and rub. If you use waterproof mascara, you might be familiar with this struggle.

This makeup remover is magic. It's impressive for the price and lasts quite a white. Micellar water in general is great because they are effective, usually oil free, and can work without the harsh tugging and pulling of skin. I find that the pink bottle (original formula) is the best of the three varieties because it doesn't leave a residue like the blue, waterproof one, and does not contain alcohol like the green, mattifying one.

Background: wears waterproof mascara and has oily skin – still prefer the pink bottle!
Karina T.
Brossard, QC
I have been using this all-in-one Micellar Water for the past months and can confirm that it is great for removing my daily makeup, leaving my skin easily clean and refreshed. However, it demands a little more effort to remove my weekend-part-night make, but as I can use it in my entire face without drying my skin or cause any burning sensation it’s worth it!Also, the bottle has a good size for the price.In conclusion, this product has an excellent cost-benefit and I would recommend it for daily use!
Jernay C.
lafayette
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my first introduction into a micellar cleansing water experience. It doesn’t leave your pores feeling “dry” or “closed” like a toner does but gives the same cleansing effect as a makeup remover and doesn’t need to be rinsed after with water. It is a jammed packed mineral water for your face and neck. Good for on the go freshening up!
Maja A.
Amherst, NY
I received the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 as a free sample from Influenster. There’s not much to this product - it’s not bad or great. It feels like it’s just water, but takes off face makeup well. I still had mascara left over in the morning though. Overall, I think there are better products out there.
Jennifer P.
Winnie, TX
I was skeptical before trying this because I didn’t think it would work very well. Boy was I wrong! I was very impressed the first time I used it. I love that there’s no harsh scrubbing.. it wipes away makeup so easily! I also really love that it’s safe to use for removing eye makeup without having to worry about burning my eyes. This is definitely a keeper for me!
Abbie D.
nuneaton
I was actually amazed this product worked considering I’m somebody that tends to be on the heavier hand side when it comes to applying make up but this product had no problems in wiping it away considering I’m not someone that’s hyped to get ready For bed and is guilty of sleeping in my make up on occasions this makes my life so much easier
Shawna F.
Shoreview, MN
I actually really liked this cleansing water because it made my face feel fresh and free of makeup or oil. I used this mainly at night before bed when I would remove my makeup and it did the job quite nicely. It’s also a bonus that it’s a little cheaper than the one I was using before. I have already recommended this to a few of my friends.
Hannah Y.
Wilmington, NC
Not sure what the difference between the colors are but I got this one because it's pink lol. Obsessed to say the least... most mornings I use this instead of washing my face because I'm so lazy. It's so gentle, I just put it on a cotton square and gently rub on my face, from the center out and continue with my serums and moisturizer.
Fernanda L.
Bluffton, SC
The hype of this product is real. You see it everywhere and you think it’s just that, hype. But once you try it you will get on board too. It’s literally water, no oils added BUT it tames off your make up as if it was actually oil: all of it. Leaving your skin feeling refreshed, hydrated and make up free. I love this and it’s a must-have on my skin care collection.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.