BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Chelsey F.
Mesa, AZ
This is absolutely amazing. I use it every night to remove my makeup. It removes everything and there is no residue or burn. It is very gentle and makes my face feel so good. Definitely worth it and definitely recommend.
Suzie S.
I'm a first time user. LOVING this Cleanser. It's easy to use, cleans well, and leaves my skin feeling fresh. Great packaging.  GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Amanda H.
topeka
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazinggggg omg I love this stuff and Idk how I lived without it before. It’s gentle and removes all your make up even waterproof mascara so well! The bottle is convenient and easy to use! I will continue to buy this product!
Elizabeth K.
Conway, AR
This is the perfect cleansing water, I use it every morning to clean my face and it has saved me so much time. It’s made my skin feel so clean and smooth! This has definitely made its way into my everyday routine!!
Katherine C.
Newberry
Can't live without this product! I used Neutrogena Makeup removing wipes forever until I found the Micellar Cleansing water! It removes makeup so easily and leaves my face feeling refreshed. Can't go without it!!!
Kayla S.
Cyclone, WV
I absolutely love this stuff. It gets all of my makeup off and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry. I prefer to use the one that gets my waterproof mascara off but they all get the job done. It’s good for the price.
lisi f.
Soledad
Purchased at: Target
I usually go with cleansing makeup remover face wipes, but this micellar water worked just as well for me. While I prefer the wipes since you just grab and go, this product works just as well and at a better price!
Jalessa M.
Shelby Twp, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Favorite to take my make up off after a long night it gets everything off. If you not in the mood wash your face you don’t have to worry using this. I would repurchase this over and over and recommend to everybody.
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Target
Or use this for removing my eye make up. I do not use it for removing my whole face make up. I feel like washing my face is the best option for me. This works great on waterproof make up as well. Give this a try !
Deidre M.
Bolivar, MO
Did a product review for this and was amazed at how well it cleans all of your makeup and dirt from the day without drying out your face. Thwy have an oil based one as well for tough stuff like waterproof eyeliner!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.