BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Madison F.
This product in one of my absolutely favorites. I love how quick and easy it removes my makeup while leaving my actually skin moisturized and not stripped. This micellar water is one of my holy grail products!
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
I've actually been using this stuff for years and then got it in a box so it was nice I didn't have to buy it this month. It feels clean on my face and like it really gets all the dirt off
Kate M.
Boston, MA
This was okay - not bad, but not great. I’ve heard such great things, and I was disappointed. It only partially took of my makeup, and it didn’t really clean my skin. I would not buy this.
Angela S.
Best cleansing water so far!! My mom uses it as well after I recommended it to her. I’m now on my second bottle. It’s affordable for the amount you get. This removes my waterproof mascara.
Makaila H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I’ve never really found a product that cleanses my skin and gets rid of all of my makeup with just one use and this product does just that... definitely one of the best cleanses I’ve used
Brielle P.
North Brunswick, NJ
As a regular makeup wipe user, I was definitely surprised at the results. Left my skin feeling squeaky clean and ready for the rest of my skincare routine! Complimentary from Influenster.
Caitlin C.
Seattle
Amazing! Removes everything and you feel so clean afterwards. It doesn’t sting or burn your eyes either which is nice. It doesn’t have a scent. Just has the best clean face feeling.
Blakely P.
Gilbert
Purchased at: Target
Love these cleansing Waters! Super easy to easy to use and definitely gets deeper into the skin to clear out pours! Gentle on sensitive skin and a great price! Definitely would buy again!
Amanda L.
East Syracuse, NY
I wish I could give this zero stars. I HATE this so much. Filled with oil (which is great to get makeup off, not great for breakouts.) It also has something in it that irritated my skin super bad.
Amanda G.
St petersburg, FL
I don’t wear much makeup but I I love using this stuff! It makes my face feel so refreshed and rehydrated! Usually after I wash my face it feels dry or irritated. But not with this stuff!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.