BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
There’s a debate with the product because of its ingredients but it makes taking off eye makeup so easy and doesn’t burn or make my eyes blurry and it’s affordable
Kayla C.
newport, ME
LOOOOOVE micellar water! So easy to use, takes all my makeup of, leaves my skin feeling super soft, and has no harsh chemicals! Honestly, this stuff is a game changer.
elisemartinson_
This stuff takes off makeup so well! I love how you don’t have to rub as much as makeup wipes. I love it for my eyes and it keeps them hydrated! It is also very gentle on the skin and does not irritate my eyes!
Kim B.
Comanche , OK
I love using this for removing my makeup and cleaning my face when I'm in a hurry. Normally I don't have time to go wash my face so this is a miracle worker lol.
Shannon B.
Saint Louis, MO
One of my favorite light weight makeup removers! This works so well and is so easy to use. It’s lightweight and removes everything, including waterproof mascara!
Lauren L.
Hogansville
Purchased at: CVS
It always takes off all my makeup! I normally use two cotton pads, and every time, my makeup always comes off and it leaves my skin feeling clean but not greasy.
Heather M.
Olds
I've tried many other Micellar Water products and this one is by far my favorite and my go to! You don't need a lot of it, you can find it for a great price at Wal-Mart and  the one I get takes off water proof makeup also which is amazing, you don't damage your skin by having to scrub your makeup off because this water just makes it come off so easily. Also if your anything like me and have super sensitive skin then definitely try this because it's never made me breakout or anything!!! Definitely recommend trying this product!  GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 WaterproofGARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Amber M.
Tempe, AZ
Easiest thing in the world. Especially convenient after a night out or at the end of a long day when I'm too lazy for my usual full nighttime routine.

I even keep a small bottle in my overnight bag for friend/boyfriend sleepovers.

Removes even the most stubborn makeup with ease while also leaving my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I follow with moisturizer and then I'm good to go (to bed 😴).
Ally L.
Sacramento
I love Micellar Water and I have been told to use this product! I've heard good things so I will review it once I use it for a period of time! Excited to try it!
Sabrina E.
I love this thing. It is one of the best cleansers i have tried. It takes every bit of makeup you have left in your face. After i use this i fell like my skin is really clean and i recommend everyone to buy it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.