BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Jalessa M.
Shelby Twp, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Favorite to take my make up off after a long night it gets everything off. If you not in the mood wash your face you don’t have to worry using this. I would repurchase this over and over and recommend to everybody.
Ira S.
San Jacinto, CA
I was excited about reviewing this in my What a girl wants voxbox. The product itself is very good. It does exactly what it says it does. Removes all my makeup really well. I would recommend this product to others.
Deidre M.
Bolivar, MO
Did a product review for this and was amazed at how well it cleans all of your makeup and dirt from the day without drying out your face. Thwy have an oil based one as well for tough stuff like waterproof eyeliner!
Torri T.
Cannon, KY
This takes off makeup like a dream. You don’t have to scrub and it doesn’t irritate my eyes. Also there isn’t a bad chemical smell to it like some other makeup removers I have used. I would forsure buy this again!
Kendra O.
I really like this stuff. It leaves me skin feeling nice and smooth and thoroughly cleaned. I would recommend using a moisturizer afterwards and it feels a little drying. I like to use it 2 a week. Nice smell too.
Carisa L.
Salem, IL
I like love this stuff I use this to remove makeup before I go to the gym. It freshens up my skin without being sticky and just make my skin feel dewy. It is comparable to the bio thermal and it is less expensive!
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Target
Or use this for removing my eye make up. I do not use it for removing my whole face make up. I feel like washing my face is the best option for me. This works great on waterproof make up as well. Give this a try !
Suzie S.
I'm a first time user. LOVING this Cleanser. It's easy to use, cleans well, and leaves my skin feeling fresh. Great packaging.  GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Amanda R.
Edinburg, TX
I love this cleansing water. I use it after I wipe down all my makeup with a makeup wipe. And it does the trick to take off all the left over make up gunk I have left. Awesome packaging and will continue to use it!
Kristyann B.
Bozeman, MT
Garnier Micellar Cleansing water is to die for! I absolutely love it and use it every day to get off stubborn makeup but also just as a refresher. I have sensitive skin so it is also good not to make you break out!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.