BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amina R.
Jamaica, NY
This works amazing. On a hurry day to get to bed this works well with a cotton wipe. It Removes your make up and wash your face off and then you can use your favorite moisturizer. This actually works and I recommend this to everyone.
Lindsey W.
Spring, TX
This product makes removing your makeup a breeze! I have super sensitive skin, most skincare products break me out, but this one doesn’t! I recommend it to everyone!
Courtney J.
Sevierville, TN
I am glad to know that this is a dupe for the bioderma! I love the Ganier micellar cleansing water. It’s so affordable and it last a long time! I highly recommend this.
Cassandra P.
Blythe, CA
I loved this! I saw this product and wanted to try but was skeptical to buy it, but after trying this I will definitely use and repurchase! Exceeded my expectations!
Heather M.
Rock Hill, SC
I’m a fan of these types of products however this one didn’t do as much as I thought it would for my skin I found that I still had to use a make up wipes afterwards.
Ella S.
I’ve tried both high end and low end micellar waters, and garniers is easily my favorite. It melts off ALL of my makeup, and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy at all!
Tressa S.
Clarksville, TN
Love this mineral water i use it as a toner when i take my makeup off it works very well and doesn't make my eyes hurt very good product and a little goes a long way
Sonia L.
Gresham, OR
This one actually seems to leave my face more oily than the one for waterproof makeup. It works, but I like the feeling the waterproof micellar water leaves on my face better.
Johnetta M.
Statesboro, GA
I never used this previously or any product like this but I enjoy it. However, I wouldn’t use it for my day to day routine due to it being a time consuming process.
Jes² ⚜.
I really like these! They use the power of micellar water in a convenient wipe. I like to use regular micellar water at home, but I always use these on the go
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.