BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Victoria R.
This product works wonders! It takes off my makeup without stinging my eye and I love the fact that you don’t need to wash your face afterwards. Will definitely be purchasing again!
Melaina S.
Reston, VA
This is my favorite micellar water that I’ve used. It’s great for removing makeup and for cleansing the skin. This one doesn’t feel greasy at all and it doesn’t burn my eyes either. I use it at night and throughout the day for periodic cleaning if needed and it does a great job at leaving my skin fresh and clean with no residue.
Tiffany W.
Rayville, MO
Honestly this product is really good. It really does take the makeup off easily and you don't have to rub all the time to get your makeup off. Also, it doesn't leave your skin oily.
Darlyn K.
Linden, NJ
This does remove most of the makeup but I have to use a lot, and it stings my eyes. Bad to remove eyeliner, even if it’s not water proof. I’ve tried better micellar water products.
Kimmy 💀.
Durham, NC
I like this product! I'm terrible about washing my face, so I love that this removes makeup and makes my skin feel soft and healthy. I use it in the morning to refresh my face, and at night to take off my makeup.
Sammi L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Takes off all my makeup, was using it for quite some time until I switched to the cerave because I needed more simple ingredients for my skin. But this works great and lasts a while!
Corilynn W.
Ramsey, MN
I love this product! I love using it to remove make up at night AND to refresh my skin in the morning. It makes my skin feel clean and not stripped of its natural elements. Love it
Lesley C.
Santa Ana, CA
I use it when I reamove my make up and it's really easy to remove it and I also use it with the wipes as well I usually break out with other products but this seems to work perfectly.
Jenni E.
Napoleon, OH
This is a nice makeup remover but next time I will pick up the waterproof version because I have to scrub around my eyes to get certain mascaras and eyeliners off. Other than waterproof makeup it is great at removing makeup and is gentle on my skin.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Works great! I like this as my step one in my cleansing routine before I get really into it to remove my makeup before an oil cleanser. Always make sure to wash this off - it is NOT a cleanser!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.