BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Breanna S.
Gainesboro, TN
I received this product complementary of Influenster. I haven’t used it as much as the waterproof version, however, I do love how gentle this product is on the skin. I recommend and will buy after I use this bottle up.
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
This stuff works like a charm! I did not expect it to work as well as it does. I picked up a travel sized bottle at the Ulta checkout and now I regularly keep it in my bathroom.
Gaby L.
Combined Lcks, WI
Garnier hands down makes the best micellar water I have tried. I just feel like it’s so basic but does an amazing job taking the day off, refreshing your skin, and not stripping it of any moisture. Although I use the waterproof one more, this is still amazing for touch ups and giving my skin a boost
Megan Q.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I actually really loved this! It smells nice, didn’t leave my skin feeling dirty or sticky as some products do. I love the it’s a cleanser and a makeup remover! I will definitely be buying a big bottle of this!
Sidney G.
This product is everything that I have been looking for. I have super sensitive skin and usually develop an allergy to my makeup removers, but I’ve been using this for a year and no signs of an allergy have popped up. I definitely recommend
Erica C.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg this is a life saver !!!! I’m so happy I decided to give it a chance and buy it. I bought the waterproof one and it takes off everything off my eyes. So impressed! Will buy again and recommend it to anyone.
Aireanna H.
Carson
I use this micellar water to take off my makeup and also in my skincare routine. It works great to clear your skin from all the everyday dirt on your face. I love how easy it is to use and how it actually works for my skin. I recommend this product if you need a makeup remover or just want a new cleanser
Christine F.
Arlington, VA
This product is great if you struggle removing your makeup at night. I highly recommend following the directions but also making sure you give your face a good wash after use so you go to bed feeling your best!
Ragen P.
I love this product for removing my makeup. The only thing I don’t like is that they advertise as it hydrating your skin where I feel as though it dried mine out a little. I received this product complimentary.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
Great for getting if eye makeup. It can be used to cleanse the whole face which is nice but I prefer it for eye makeup. It smells great and is not too strong. It will break up mascara without irritating your eyes.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.