BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Anastasiya Y.
Asheville, NC
These products were great at removing all my makeup before I do my skin care routine. The waterproof one worked great on my water proof mascara and did not cause any fall out of my lashes. They do not smell. They left a little bit of a oily feeling residue on my skin but that is why I would use this before my skin care rountine. Would not use as just a no rinse type of product! Either than that it's worth the cost and probably will last longer than having to buy expensive make up wipes that usually take more than one to use.
Victoria S.
I just received the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 complimentary from Influenster, and let me tell you…WOW!. After using this cleansing water for about a month it has easily become my holy grail as a makeup remover. It is a very gentle makeup remover, within one swipe it removes my makeup so effortlessly. I was honestly worried this would sting my skin or burn around my eyes but it doesn’t at all, nor is it oily or drying! My skin feels so clean and refreshed after using this. I highly recommend this for anyone especially those with sensitive skin. I will definitely be running out to the store when my sample runs out, and I have recommended it to friends and family.
Heather T.
Hillsboro, OH
I try not to jump on the bandwagon but it’s been hard not to when it comes to removing my makeup. Before I always used makeup removing wipes. Now that I’ve used the micellar water I doubt I’ll go back to wiped! It’s gentle. Does not burn the eyes when removing mascara or other eye makeup. It seems to do the job in just a couple cotton rounds! I love it!
Jasmine L.
Irvington, AL
💕Just received my #voxbox #GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater! I've been looking for a new makeup remover, so I'm excited to try this! It's supposedly great for all skin types. It's free of parabens, sulfates, oils, and alcohol. 💚Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 #influenster #complimentary #GarnierUSA @GarnierUSA
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks , CA
It is a great makeup remover. I use this before cleansing over anything to remove makeup. By the time I go and cleanse no makeup comes off on my washcloth which is great. I am a big fan or double cleansing even in light makeup days. This is convenient to pick up and very affordable. Didn't break me out and doesn't leave my skin sticky or anything.
Katey B.
Burnsville, MN
This product is amazing! It removes my make-up, including my mascara, in just seconds. It doesn’t cause any type of irritation or burning around my eyes either. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1This little 3.4 oz bottle goes a long way as well. I love how it doesn’t leave an oil residue/film on my face. It simply just removes the make-up leaving my skin feeling fresh, hydrated, and clean.
Amber F.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I have almost gone through an entire bottle of this Miscellar Cleansing Water and though I think it is an okay product, I much prefer to just use makeup removing wipes. I do like using a q-tip with this product to help carve out my eyebrows, but it isn't significant enough of a reason for me to re-purchase. I find that I go through way too many cotton pads for cleansing water to even remove just one application of makeup. In my opinion, wipes are more effective and efficient. If you are someone who prefers a cleansing water, you would thoroughly enjoy this product.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
A friend of mine recommended this to me. I have been trying for the last year to get a good beauty routine down and this was a must for me. I have sensitive, combination skin and this has helped  me keep my oil in check. It also does wonders to remove my make up. This is a must for everyone!!
Sydney L.
Westlake, LA
I didn't expect to love it this much!!! It was my first time using micellar water. The product itself is beautiful. I love the packaging and the fact that it's a squeeze bottle. It's gentle on the face, but effective at removing layers of make-up!
My favorite part: it didn't leave any oily residue on my face. I've been using it for a week and I haven't experienced a breakout.
#complimentary
Kylie N.
Los Angeles , CA
Garnier skin active cleansing water is a must have. Seriously. I use this stuff before bed, and when I wake up in the morning. Not only does it wake your face up after a long sleep, but makes your face feel SO soft. Really helped clean out my pores and even made them smaller. I love this product and can’t wait to see what else it can do for my skin!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.