BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
I have used this many times and it is the only product I can use without drying out my sensitive skin. May products for makeup removal dry my skin out or leave it oily this does a good job of taking my makeup off with the aggravation
Nicole O.
Suwanee, GA
Amazing Amazing AMAZING!!! The best makeup remover I’ve ever used. I have extremely sensitive skin and my skin absolutely loves this product. It leaves my skin feeling silky and new. 100% recommend.
Jameise K.
I really like this product! A lot face cleansers tend to cause me to break out. Garnier Skin Active has done wonders for my skin and is really good at removing my make up and leaves me feeling fresh!
Amanda S.
Plattsburgh
Love how easy it takes the makeup off my face and eyes. Makes my face feel smooth and not dried out. I noticed it gave my face a glow look which is a healthy glow. Loved it so much I told my friends.
rocio r.
La Puente, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
i absolutely love using this to help remove my makeup! before i used to only use makeup wipes but now i use this after and omg you will be surprised of how much makeup you still have on! i love this!
Brittany S.
Whittier, CA
Cant live without this. Holy grail product for me. I wear contacts so I need something non greasy and this is it. Gentle on my eyes. Must have! #influenster #free works great and would totally continue to repurchase!
YurikoZ L.
This item is awesome. Its one of my must have on my daily beauty routine for toning, cleansing and moisturising. The after use is very refreshed. The size could be bigger and if it comes with an up pump would be great.
Debby P.
Round Rock, TX
I love this product. I have super sensitive skin and have always had trouble with my face peeling. About a month after I switched my face was cleared up and my skin feels and looks so much smoother.
Deika D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It's a great product, I've used it several times on my clients, some loved it others not so much. However it just hasn't made me fall in love just yet. It's good, does the job but it hasn't wowed me.
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
My holly grail for the last two years. I love Micellar Water. Both the regular and the waterproof formulas work wonders at taking your makeup off without drying out your skin or creating irritation.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.