BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Martina P.
Really good, makes your skin super clean, it does not makes my skin feel dry, its gentle
Jill H.
Waltham Cross, Waltham Cross
Good for makeup removal and daily cleaning. No need to rinse off but fine if you want to.
karla m.
Amo esse produto, remove bem as maquiagem e também todas as impurezas da pela😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
ibtisam e.
london
It is so gentle on my skin and removes all my make up in one it doesn’t leave my skin red
Mairead E.
Left my skin feeling very dry. Just did not like it at all. Maybe it just wasnt for me !
Ashley M.
Amherstview, ON
This is the absolute best micellar water there is! I wouldn’t trade it for anything else.
Raisha J.
The best of the drugstore’s micellar water, its so gentle and remove every rest of makeup
Anâbêll M.
San Cristobal
Buena, hace su función rápido tomo muy bien no tengo ninguna queja es mas es la que uso.
Terri N.
I love this product it removes makeup and dosent have to wash it of after it smells good
Lucie N.
I am using this and i love it so much.it worked so well.it made my removing makeup easier
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.