BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Nour I.
I tried many makeup remover, but this one is my favorite and it's price is really good
Amy N.
Ingol, Preston
Great cleanser to have in your skin care! Nice and refreshing and soothing on the skin!
Becky M.
O, WALLSEND
I love misceller water and it's amazing if you have sensitive, spot prone skin like me.
Gaby G.
Yessss I love this is much I would really recommended this it is so gentle on your skin
Turkish D.
agadir
My favorite product and my best brand . The quality is awesome and the price is perfect
Jimena A.
ciudad de mexico
Is a product which is very good and helps to moisturize the skin in any type of person
NOURHAN |.
Nasr City
It is perfect it remove my makeup so easily ...very soft on my face skin ...easy to use
Hugo C.
São Brás de alportel
Love it, it made my skin so much better, and not so pricey at all. It has a good value
Chantelle D.
Really good to get your makeup off and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed...
Michelle D.
Doral, FL
Removes makeup quickly and easily, is not greasy and its price is right. I recommend it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.