BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Raven R.
Love this stuff! 1/4 of the price of high end makeup remover, and does the job just as well.
Ella S.
Gillingham
Works fab and takes of my makeup so easily, soothing for my skin and Keeps it soft and clean
Unique H.
wellingborough
Rinses all makeup off after a long day packaging is really aesthetic and great portable size
Lissbeth S.
sumpango sacatepequez
Me encanta el agua micelar es lo máximo es súper refrescante este agua de garnier me fascina
Emma C.
This removes your skin without any irritation it's a fear product would definitely buy again
Victoria I.
Perfect micellar water. The best in the market! It really cleans my skin. Really good product
Juliette L.
Blainville
Takes off the makeup very well and is not rude to the skin. Way better than what I expected!
Mishe M.
I love this product is A great makeup remover I'm relay nice nice ana very good 💋❤💙💪💚💛💜💓💕💖👍👌
Gurpreet K.
Surrey
Purchased at: Walmart
This skinactive micellar cleansing water is good for skin and make my skin looks very active
Dulce Génesis G.
I love it because it does not hurt my face and it cleans perfectly. Its beautyful. I love it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.