BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Angela K.
Removes most makeup really well but leaves a residue streaks of makeup on skin. Lasts a long time.
Jenna M.
Calgary, AB
I use this everyday to take makeup off, and also after showers to ensure all makeup is gone! LOVE
Millie H.
nottingham
Very good for removing make up makes my face feel fresh and clean it removes all unnecessary oils
Jamie P.
Cabo Rojo
My face look amazing with this product!! It feels so soft , clean , radiant!!! It's my favorite !
May A.
Good for makeup removal but sometimes i needed something more oily to fully remove my eye makeup
Safya D.
wigston
I really like it ,it's so soft on the skin,also it's an amazing cleaner I will continue buying it
Beverly W.
kirriemuir, angus
Great for taking off most of my makeup. Leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry. Worth the price
Amélia L.
Québec
Love it! Works great on every skin type and removes all makeup gently. The bottle lasts forever.
Martina C.
vicenza
The micellar cleansing water of garnier is ok. It removes everything but i prefer the waterproof
Carmen A.
Caracal
My favorite makeup remover and I also used this in the morning After I woke up to clean my face❤✨
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.