BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amima A.
Reading
This is great, I use it day and night, before and after makeup, it really does what it tells you and it’s my go to for removing my makeup, I really would recommend this because I love it so much.
Kyrie N.
I use this stuff every night to remove my makeup and it does a fantastic job. It feels so gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate it. If you are looking for a nice makeup remover from the drug store, get this one!
karima l.
doha qatar
Love love love love love this product and how it’s remove all the makeup especially when am wearing heavy makeup
𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐆.
600 Centerpoint Blvd New Castle DE
Excellent tool for problem skin, bought several times. Well cleanses the skin and mattes.The skin is fresh.
Alejandra P.
hermosillo
Love this micellar water, it helps to remove all makeup easy and fast, your face feels really fresh after use it and it makes very easy the routine.
Francesca C.
Great product for removing all kinds of facial/eye makeup.  Quick and won't irritate skin.  Highly recommend.
Aide S.
Loved this micellar cleanser. Very easy to use and easily cleaned all my maneup off. Skin feelsrealy clean and soft after use.
Tindra S.
göteborg
my go-to makeup remover whether i was on the go or just at home. it doesnt leave my skin oily or greasy. i have some trouble getting off waterproof eyeliner and red lipstains but otherwise its a great product!
Prisci P.
Me gusta el resultado que deja , cómo desmaquilla , se me hizo muy eficaz , quita muy bien el maquillaje en la piel
insta n.
sweden
i loved it so much it smells so so good and its very cheap and good for you wow jn love with it want to buy more
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.