BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Catarina S.
Like this product! Use it a lot to clean my face at night! Easily remove your make up, and let you with the feeling that your skin is super clean! Perfect to use and apply some moisturizer!
Aleksandra S.
Best micellar water I have tried, I buy the biggest bottle now as it lasts the longest and I really enjoy using this as it is gentle on the skin
Chibi I.
CDMX
Es muy bueno para remover el maquillaje de la piel. Yo tengo la piel sensible y no me irrita, mi único problema con el es a la hora de desmaquillarme los ojos ya que no retira bien el maquillaje y de tanto frotarme me irrita un poco en los ojos
Zahra A.
Leicester
This does the job, however sometimes a lot is needed to clean a full face of makeup. Usually last me around 2 months. However I do think that it feels harsh on my skin and sometimes even when using a lot I find myself scrubbing my skin, which isn't good. But in the end it's good value for the price.
Tkaya G.
This product is great, although it dries out my combination skin dry areas a lot, so I wouldn’t say it’s exactly for ALL skin types but it does what it’s supposed to and would definitely recommend - especially since there is a wide range in skin types for this product too, I will be trying the green one next! Because I do love it!
Arlene Kristine Joy C.
Garnier Micellar is very good for the skin. When you apply your make up products, it clearly moisturize your face for better looking .
Dixie L.
This is the only product Iv been able to use to remove makeup that doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, very good value for money, nice packaging and I would deffinatly recommend, I can't think of anything that could improve this productGarnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
alaa a.
sharja, majaz
micellar water i can use it before makeup to clean any dirty things on my skin and i use it for removing makeup tis type i recommend for light makeup daily makeup
Passant A.
puts touch to elegance - a detail that subtly underscores the look, an invisible extra that completes a man and a woman's personality. Without it there is something missing.
Karla M.
sydney
My every day makeup remover/toner gets everything off and I use everything from makeup to face paint in my everyday work and it doesn’t dry out my skin either
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.