BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Kenzie K.
Marysville
Been using this for awhile now & it works great at removing eye makeup as well as concealer, and doesn’t clog pores. I still like to follow it with a cleanser. Might not be as effective on waterproof makeup, but Garnier has another micellar water option for that which can take off waterproof makeup.
Heather B.
Denver, CO
Great product. Easy to use, non irritating, good value. Easily available at most local supermarkets and drugstores. I adore this whenever I need to find a good cleanser while travelling. Highly recommend. Simple but effective.
Morgan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
I received this product in a voxbox to try and have enjoyed it so far. It does a pretty good job of getting my makeup off. I do think I would enjoy the cleansing wipes version of this so I wouldn’t go through so many Cotton pads!
Val C.
Bayville, NJ
This water is great for taking off makeup so easy to use it great product great packaging great quality is very effective the product has a long lasting I would definitely buy it again and I would definitely recommend this to others
Emily P.
My friends laughed at me for buying water to wash my face but it really does work! It's super mild and refreshing. Sometimes makeup wipes sting and burn my skin because its sensitive but this works tough but is also super gentle!
Stephanie E.
Houston , TX
I loved using this after washing my face to take off any extra gunk that was left behind. It did a really great job of getting rid of it. It has a tiny smell to it but nothing horrible. I definitely will keep purchasing this!
Margaret J.
Purchased at: Target
I bought a mini size of this at target to try out. I like this product alot. I haven’t tried it on my face yet, I’ve only tried it to remove my eye makeup & it works good. The only bad thing is it stings if it gets in your eyes.
Heather H.
Lancaster, CA
Best cleansing water all in 1 like ever. I use it every morning and even to remove that left over makeup my face wash can’t get off my eyes. I recommend anyone even with sensitive skin to try this product you won’t regret it.
Ann-Marie P.
Great at removing waterproof eye makeup, especially my mascara! I usually just apply a small amount onto a cotton pad and then wipe my eyes a couple times and it takes pretty much all the makeup off!! The blue bottle is great as well.
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
I received a sample of this product in a beauty subscription box, and I enjoyed it. It removed my makeup and my skin felt fresh and clean after use. It even removed my mascara and eyeliner without leaving a residue on my skin
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.