BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Hannah N.
belleville
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg I absolutely love the makeup remover. I literally used this all the time to remove my makeup. It has nice packaging and it is very good for people with sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Paige S.
Edinburgh
I don’t know how I survived without this in my life! It takes off makeup so effortlessly, and leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. You don’t have to wash your face after using this, however I like to just to make sure my face is completely clean 🧼
Guninder P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great at removing makeup without stripping face oils. You don’t need a whole lot. It met my needs and i liked the packaging of it. It lasts you a while and is a good price. Easy to find at a local drugstore. Will buy it again and highly recommend it.Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
emily s.
This product is amazing! I use it on a daily basis. Not only does it remove all my make up, including my waterproof mascara and eyeliner, it also makes my skin feel clean refreshed and amazing. I use it twice a day - in the morning to refresh my face and in the evening to take my make up off
Gabriela N.
I don't regret getting this, but I feel like it doesn't take as much makeup off as I had hoped. Even after letting it sit on my mascara, I still finding myself needing to "scrub" at my eyes to make a dent in it. The oily feeling goes away relatively quickly and makes my skin feel nice and soft, but I don't think I'll be getting it again.
Isbah M.
Attock
Great product! I use it for removing my makeup on a daily basis and it even removes the toughest matte lipsticks, however you might wanna go over one more time especially if you have used a heavy foundation because they're hard to remove!! Would totally recommend tho
Ellie-Mae L.
GY4 6XB
I love this garnier micellar water it is amazing it is affordable and quick and easy to use it is perfect for people with sensitive skin it is also a great price and last a while I always use this and have recommended it to my friends x
Isabel P.
Me ha encantado y para su precio y tamaño esta muy bien.
Me gusta que no deja sensación grasosa como otros. Lo malo es que para el maquillaje contra agua si hay que batallar un poco pero al fin y acabo si lo quita.
Rebecca L.
I use this micellar water all the time to take off my make up and it works really good. It’ a drougstore product and in fact it’s really cheap, that’s why i keep buying it! I would recommend it to every skin type
Randa I.
jeddah
Only count to ten and all makeup will be removed , such amazing product really iam in love with it sepcially this for waterproof makeup its like magic
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.