BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Chelariu O.
mangalia
It is my favorite micellar water, it cleans every single produc on my face, and dont let my skin sticky
Lujain I.
amman
Love this product It is a wonderful remover I can not do without or replace it with another product 😍😍
Melanie B.
Steinhaus bei Wels
This water is exellent😍😍😍 Nothing went wrong. Amazimg. i love it!! ☺️☺️ i can‘t complain about anything
Sally K.
Bicester , Oxon
Used it and will always buy, it really cleans my skin nice, use as a toner or for quick makeup changes
Megan T.
AMAZING at taking every ounce of makeup off. Met my expectations. Gentle on the skin tbh. Repeat user.
Amaya M.
It's must to have in your skin care routine so far the best cleanser I ever founds every penny worth it
Yaz S.
Chiapas
Supeeeeeeeeer bueno. Lo recomiendo. Para limpiar muy bien el exceso de maquillaje 💄 deja suave la piel
Kate B.
Kirkby, Liverpool
So easy to use. I feel like my skin is fully cleansed and my makeup is fully removed with this product.
Elyrin L.
Rockhampton
Great for makeup remover. Nice smell and a good amount of product. Would recommend for oily skin users.
member-114c7
Fantastic and great for gentle skin!
My daughters use it also and are inlove with them. 100% recommend
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.