BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
Love Micellar water, even though I like bioderma a little more, this one by Garnier is also good. I would recommend it to someone who wants to try drugstore micellar water. I received a sample size from influenster. Thank you influenster!
🙂🙂 p.
cambridgeshire
This product saves my skin! I never have to worry about dirt getting trapped , it takes my makeup of so well. Most other brands I’ve tried make my face red and patchy however this one keeps my skin looking fresh and healthy. I highly recommend!!
Ariana C.
Piura talara
  Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1  uso mucho este removedor de maquillaje porque limpia muy bien la piel y la deja muy lisa además es un removedor de maquillaje que cuenta con minerales que le hacen muy bien a nuestra la piel, además es hidratante y hará que nuestra piel este más cómoda tambien es muy buen producto porque este no te irririta, ni escuece, ni enrrojece tu piel con su uso, al contrario, este te ayuda a prevenir el cebo en el cutis.
Bobbilynn C.
Sprague , MB
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this , takes all my makeup such a great product! Very affordable, can be found at Walmart
Argelis S.
I love this cleansing water, including when I’m after and before the use of makeup on my face.
I’m a repeat user and the package is very good.
I bought it in amazon and it came fast and was cheap, after all!
#beautyhaul
Caro S.
CDMX
Excelente producto para retirar el makeup ya que deja el rostro suave y retira a la perfección todo no necesito de mucho producto para retirar mi maquillaje por completo
Jenna H.
Kenley, Surrey
I use this product all the time, it is so easy to use. I usually pour a little onto a cotton pad before removing makeup and the bottle lid is designed for this so it means I don't use to much and and waste product. It is not oily at all and removes all kinds of makeup including mascara and eyeliner
Nina C.
Toulouse
Love it ! I use it everyday and it’s totally effective !
I love the fact that it’s really appropriate for all kind of skins. It’s a very good value, it’s not that expensive and It lasts pretty long ! I will buy again and again without hesitation!
Tori D.
Thornhill, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this occasionally, when I get out of the shower to take off eye makeup the shower couldn’t & if I wear heavy makeup as an extra cleanser. It doesn’t sting my eyes at all and it doesn’t leave a residue on my face if I wipe it all over
makeup4ever 4.
Gonna buy it again
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.