BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Fer S.
De las mejores aguas micelares que he usado,limpia a la primera,y deja la piel súper suavecita!
Miriam O.
magdalena
Es muy bueno me encanta como queda mi piel después de usarlo lo recomiendo ampliamente
narjis r.
Not at all worth it i like the garnier micellar water with oil works much better than this one garnier should think of something new
Maja P.
Brezovica pri Ljubljani
It’s very nice but it leaves something on the skin after it dries up. I use it anyway because it’s really good for multiple reasons. The packaging looks very nice.
Josephine W.
Edmonton, AB
Purchased at: Amazon
love love love this product... works really good in removing make up compare to othe make up remover wipes. its not harsh on skin amd very affordable
Betsy B.
09860
Me gusta mucho está agua micelar, es un buen producto a un costo accesible y dura bastante un bote. Me gusta para complementar la limpieza de mi rostro
Flower s.
Giza
I’ve been using this for a couple years and keep on repurchasing! It removes my sunscreen very well, and is quite inexpensive. My skin issues are sensitivity, mild rosacea, and clog prone pores.

Here is how I use it: I splash my face lightly with water. I pour a small amount of product onto the corner of my washcloth. I dab the cleanser onto my face for the first pass to reduce the rubbing and tugging. Then I gently swipe the cloth over my face. I feel that doing two passes gives the detergents in there time to do their job without making me need more product overall. I wash with my regular gentle cleanser to remove any residue.

I do not feel that this (or any micellar water I’ve tried) should be left on my face without rising, as it seems to increase sensitivity a little for me. Perhaps for those with normal skin it would be okay, but for me I will remove one lipoid because I can’t technically use as directed. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Jamie M.
Thunder Bay , ON
I use this everyday. It makes my skin feel clean. I love it! One of the best products I’ve used and I’ve repurchases this several times and will always repurchase again and again.
Sheila B.
Dubai, Dubai
Garnier products for face is proven and tested i dont know why but its really good for my skin.. its gentle but cleanse away dirt
Monica Z.
Kendal, Cumbria
Not amazing but it’s okay at taking off minimal make up but if you have a full face of make up it’s quite disappointing but you get what you pay for as it’s very cheap would buy again for every day
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.