BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ariana C.
Piura talara
  Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1  uso mucho este removedor de maquillaje porque limpia muy bien la piel y la deja muy lisa además es un removedor de maquillaje que cuenta con minerales que le hacen muy bien a nuestra la piel, además es hidratante y hará que nuestra piel este más cómoda tambien es muy buen producto porque este no te irririta, ni escuece, ni enrrojece tu piel con su uso, al contrario, este te ayuda a prevenir el cebo en el cutis.
hejer t.
Garnier Micellar Water is fantastic and I would not be without it! It makes removing makeup a breeze and leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. I have normal to combination skin (it can sometimes be sensitive) and I have never had any problems with this water. It doesn't leave skin feeling dry although I always follow with moisturiser anyway.
cassandra L.
Oshawa
Purchased at: Walmart
AMAZING PRODUCT! This product is beautiful at removing waterproof makeup! I use it apart of my everyday nightly routine to ensure my makeup is completely off my skin.
Andrea R.
mexico
It's very very good! Is gentle and removes makeup so easily! I love that you can go to bed without washing your face after using this, (but I do). With waterproof makeup I always use an oil before this.
Dayana G.
Monterrey
Esta agua micelar me encanto desde la primera vez que la usé. Logra remover todo el maquillaje en el rostro sin irritar la piel. No deja un efecto grasoso o aceitoso en la cara y es de un muy buen precio.
Maria P.
I really enjoy how this product removes the makeup in a swipe . I mean u have to wait for few sec on the eye and den just swipe off and voila!
𝑗𝑎𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑛 e.
rheinbach
its really good. it doesnt hurt in the eyes and its doing its job perfectly im definetly buying this again
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
Love this product for taking my makeup off each day and would recommend this for people with heavy makeup on
Deepali S.
Mumbai
A wonderful and affordable Micellar water which is perfect to remove your makeup. It removes my lipstick and eye makeup in one swipe. The best part is that you don't need to wash your face after using this.
Katie R.
Always removes extra dirt from the skin even after washing my face, i'm addicted to the stuff now! Need this in your life if you don't already!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.