BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
teodora.savic S.
Drammen
This is my favorite Micellar cleansing water ever. It cleans my skin and it gives my skin a nice feel.
Faith D.
I love this product!! It removes your makeup and its not harsh on the skin it’s really gentle and you don’t need to wash your face but you can. I also love the packaging because it’s simple . I really recommend it!
Aida F.
This product is perfect, removes your whole makeup and leaves skin feeling good, honestly the best makeup remover I've tried so far.
Andrea R.
mexico
It's very very good! Is gentle and removes makeup so easily! I love that you can go to bed without washing your face after using this, (but I do). With waterproof makeup I always use an oil before this.
India R.
chester
I use this every day absolutely amazing gets rid of most of my make up but I do wash it after just in case
Laxmi R.
abu dhabi
Good to remove make up and easy on the face . Very light and mild . Packing is big so not easy to carry
Olivia K.
I am a huge fan of this Micellar water! I have been using it for a long time now and it does exactly what I need it to do. It removes makeup and does a good job of cleaning my face too. I highly recommend it!
hejer t.
Garnier Micellar Water is fantastic and I would not be without it! It makes removing makeup a breeze and leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. I have normal to combination skin (it can sometimes be sensitive) and I have never had any problems with this water. It doesn't leave skin feeling dry although I always follow with moisturiser anyway.
Yasmine G.
It's great and.sloths the skin amazingly...Plus it is not too expensive and you get so much product for the price so it event's out. You can use it for a lot of things and I just love it!
Ashley S.
United Kingdom
Takes make up off beautifully. Absolutely love this and makes my skin feel amazing after wards. Squeaky clean!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.