BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Madeline H.
Saint Louis, MO
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It takes off my makeup and leaves my face GLOWING. I love that this comes in travel size too. I cannot say enough good stuff about this Micellar water. So so good.
Christene S.
I use this cleansing water to remove my eye makeup before I wash my face. It is pretty effective but I have to leave the cotton pads on my eyes for a few seconds to dissolve the makeup.
Bella M.
Davie
I always make it a mission to stock up on this Micellar Water Always!! As a makeup artist it is a staple in my makeup kit.it removes all my makeup really fast and feel super clean.
Molleigh W.
Orlando, FL
I love this for days when I need to get clean in a hurry! Super easy to use, does a great job of removing grime and leaves my skin feeling nourished and ready to take on the day!
Jacqueline P.
Fairfield, CA
I was supersized by this product. I had very low expectations and it by far exceeded them. This cleaner left my face feeling so soft and smooth and for the price you can beat it!
Jade a.
I highly recommend micellar water. Most people would recommend this stuff, this is one of those things that many people enjoy and know about in the beauty community. Highly recommend!
Shahad M.
Great cleansing water to remove all the stubborn makeup from first swap! I’ve been using this for almost 2 years and it’s still gives me the glowing fresh skin after each use ..
Angela A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is great. I love using this to take off stubborn makeup around my eyes. It isn’t overbearing or anything like that. It does what it is supposed to and I would recommend it!
Madison B.
Pilgrims Knob , VA
I really like this. Just a few swipes, and your makeup comes right off! Definitely worth the purchase GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Jessica F.
Peoria
This is a great makeup remover. Gets rid of every bit of makeup on your face. Can feel a tad oily on your skin after, but if you just rinse with water then the feeling goes away.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.