BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Molly S.
I have been loving this product recently i have been using it for aroung two or three weeks now and my skin has cleared so much it is amazing i really recommend this product for all skin types
Mayumi D.
La super mega recomiendo, pues todos sabemos que siempre nos debemos desmaquillar asi que esta agua micelar deja tu cara con una sensacion refrescante y con suavidad, y huele rico, la pueden encontrar a un precio accesible y de verdad la van a amar
Mafer G.
Pachuca, Hidalgo
It removes all the makeup and leaves my skin clean, I think it is a good product because it gives a certain elasticity to the skin, in short I will buy it again.
  I think it's a good product, but}: Accept comma addition
substituye
{product but}: Undo comma addition" class="sac" style="cursor: pointer; color: rgb(9, 112, 172); text-decoration-line: underline; font-family: Montserrat, Arial, "sans serif"; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400;">product, but not the best, I hope that if you use it you like it more than I like it.
ann Y.
Birmingham, West Midlands
This is my drugstore holy grail when it comes to my skin care routine😍 I have sensitive skin and this product is very gentle on my skin. It even removes makeup and impurities effortlessly, i use the 400ml bottle and can get up 200 uses which lasts for quite some time, and for £5.00 you cannot go wrong🤑
Ilinca S.
It is just perfect for me. It cleanses very very good for the make up i wear which is not very heavy. I also use it in the morning as a tonic for my skin is a bit greasy and it wipes off the greassines
Grecia G.
San Luis Potosi
Excelente producto, muy buena calidad y obviamente lo recomiendo al 100%
Me gusta mucho en todos los aspectos
Mandisa T.
Miami
This is great to use as a toner or makeup remover. I soak two cotton pads and place on my eyelids for about 30 seconds. Then wipe away. Takes off most of my eye makeup without extra tugging or irritation. I do follow up with a cleanser.

PROs:
- not irritating
- no scent
- powerful enough to remove eye makeup
- doesn’t irritate eyes. I’ve continuously gotten this into my eyes and though there is a little discomfort, it’s minimal

CONs:
- a bit pricey
Shahnaz S.
Abudhabi
Im using it in my am@and pm routine as cleanser.. its good for all the makeup to get removed
Lily S.
This removes try make up amazingly and is so quick and easy. I just use a cotton pad with a few drops and it does my while face
Luz R.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love the Micellar Cleansing waters, I bought this one 3 weeks ago and I have been using this product since that time, It has good price, you can buy it in any drugstore, the packaging is really nice and it works, I like to clean my face with several products in the night and really like to use Micellar water for this... I highly recommend it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.