BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Monica Z.
Kendal, Cumbria
Not amazing but it’s okay at taking off minimal make up but if you have a full face of make up it’s quite disappointing but you get what you pay for as it’s very cheap would buy again for every day
Celine M.
Toronto , ON
Every night before bed I would look at my face and say that I am too tired to wash my face and my face shouldn't even be dirty. This stuff is magical. It's fast & easy. I didn't wear any makeup and wasn't outside at all today and I wiped my face with this product on a cotton pad and this is what it looked like.. NASTY, but atleast the product got my face feeling clean again!! P.S- my skin is not oily at all. I love this product to quickly remove my makeup. It works great, except on waterproof mascara but otherwise I would recommend it
Nivetha U.
london
This Garnier skinactive Micellar cleansing water is just better that anything and also when you where makeup this will help take off everything and an amazing price for what you receive and very effective 👍👍
Livvy M.
Takes off makeup really really well. Good for skin, but can sometimes cause mini break outs. my makeup covers off so easy. I am a repeat user of this although I use something else to remove mascara as it hurts my eyes :(
Duaa Q.
Sharjah
Hands down the BEST makeup remover ever created! Huge bottle enough for atleast 3 months, causes no burns on the skin and feels so light☺️ you dont have to keep rubbing your face to get the makeup off with this one..it works wonders and saves alot of time♥️
Teresa G.
Its really affordable maybe a dupe for the bioderma one and it really takes all of my make up off waterproof and what not
Hadeer N.
ماء ميسيلر من جارنيه ممتاز لبشرتي الحساسه ولازاله مكياج العيون من دون ايذاء عيني وممتاز ك توبر بعد غسول الوجه
Eleanor T.
I use this micellar water everyday to remove my makeup! It is perfect and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin
Jannette R.
Vega Alta
Very nice face, eyes & lips cleanser. Is a good option because is economic and does the job very well.
justine d.
Le havre
Je trouve que cette eau micellaire est plutôt pas mal , j’ai la rose pour l’es peau sensible et sèche, elle démaquille et nettoie bien la peau ( pour du maquillage waterproof il faudra insisté un peu) mais je l’aime bien.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.