BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Jade W.
Chatham, Kent
I use this all the time to remove my make up, it leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean.
Gökçe U.
This product is amazing I'm in love with it! garnier is the best! i used this several month
Erin L.
glasgow
Perfect for spot prone skin keeps my face fresh and clean and helped even out my skin tone
Hady C.
Scarborough, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this! I always reach for this. Its not oily and removes all my makeup even waterproof!
Sian G.
Neston
Best miceller water I've ever used, takes off all make up and doesn't cause me to breakout
Jennifer R.
Canonsburg, PA
Mi agua nivelar favorita sirve para todo tipo de piel limpia excelente y refresca el rostro
Arij B.
Elle top car elle nettoie la peau en profendeur en plus elle pas très chère je la conseille
Tanvi v.
best makeup remover, does the best job for eye makeup and really affordable price to invest
Drielly D.
Kissimmee , FL
It was sooooo good! My skin look more great, Brighter and its so smoot with a great Smell!
Lauren T.
carlsle
Great for removing makeup and any other fade product met my expectations when using product
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.