BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Gabriela C.
Puebla
Me gusta el agua micelar, pero no me quita por completo el maquillaje contra agua, pero si es muy eficaz para limpiar mi rostro al final del dia , me gusta que no se siente pesada y es muy refrescante usarla antes de dormir, ademas es bastante accesible al bolsillo.
👑hanane👑 H.
skhirat temara
A good large format micellar water at an affordable price. Removes the eye very well thanks to the oil without stinging. If you do a double cleansing Korean it may be suitable for you in first step to dissolve fat. On the other hand alone, it bad luck a lot. I could buy this product for the eyes or troubleshooting but I prefer a real cleansing oil
Justice S.
Sheffield, Yorkshire
This makeup remover does what it says on the bottle, removes all makeup and is gentle on your eyes! Only problem I’d state is that it’s a bit tough to remove certain liquid lipsticks with easily, but with a bit of elbow grease it works too!
Glowing W.
I'm in Micellar Water Team. I thing Micellar Water is the best cleanser. This one is really cool, the bottle is very big, and you can take it with you everywhere, no risk. If you rinse it, the skin is very gentle after. I will buy it again, it's not expensive.
saranki r.
Scarborough , ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Dries your skin out and makes your skin feel super tight but it does take off your makeup
Quechismetetengo k.
8400 nw 25th FL 33198-1522 doral ste 100 bm103805
Este producto lo amo no puede faltar en mis compras me deja la piel suave cuando me quita el makeup
Sam H.
Super good, takes off all the makeup and doesn't make skin feel wet after. Really refreshing. Especially good for eye makeup.
Miriam V.
Me gusta porque mi cutis es mixto y no me deja la cara grasosa. Aunque no remueve completamente el maquillaje desde la primera aplicación, tengo que dar una segunda o hasta tercera pasada con una almohadilla de algodón. Pero es muy hidratante y fresco.
Ella P.
I use this product every night for the removal of my make , leaves the skin in perfect condition before a light moisturiser for over night moisture and a gentle feel , I defiantly recommend this product for light and natural make up users
Genesis B.
Garnier se ha lanzado con esta propuesta economica y de excelente calidad. A mi me ha encantado, deja la piel fresca y limpia.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.